Kasich eases into 2nd in NH

TexasTiger

I like him also. But of course you guys are missing the point of this thread. The real takeaway is that Hillary is a tyrannical liar that breaks the law and that was clearly what the article and the topic of discussion was about. Please stay on topic.

I like him also. But of course you guys are missing the point of this thread. The real takeaway is that Hillary is a tyrannical liar that breaks the law and that was clearly what the article and the topic of discussion was about. Please stay on topic.

Also, where was Obama that night.

Also, where was Obama that night.

:laugh: I liked that one also. ;)

Polls aren't votes. Did Iowa teach us nothing ?

If I read it right, Kasich has only gained 4 points since December.

Here is a bunch of polls listed today on Real Clear politics. Trump ahead in all and Sanders blowing away Hillary.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

This thread is about Hillary, stay on topic.

Um, ok. She lies. To the faces of parents of dead Americans.

And yet many still chose to defend her....even here.

And where was Obama the night of sept 11, 2012 ?

And Cruz was shown as a liar, a cheat, dirty and cheap, is not a team player, does not know how to compromise, anyone that worked for him hates him and the list goes on of why he would make a crappy president.

Lol, this is from people that worked with him on the Bush campaign:

"Ted thought he was an expert on everything," says this campaign veteran, who asked not to be named. "He was a smart and talented guy, but completely taken with himself and his own ideas. He would offer up opinions on everything, even matters outside his portfolio. He was a policy guy, but he would push his ideas on campaign strategy. He would send memos on everything to everyone. He would come to meetings where he wasn't invited—and wasn't wanted." In fact, this Bush alum recalls, "the quickest way for a meeting to end would be for Ted to come in. People would want out of that meeting. People wouldn't go to a meeting if they knew he would be there. It was his inability to be part of the team. That's exactly what he was: a big a**hole."

The Bush vet goes on: "I don't know anyone who had a decent relationship with Cruz." And when Bush became president, his top campaign aides agreed Cruz should not be offered a job in the White House. "No one wanted to work with him," this source remembers. "George W. Bush couldn't stand the guy." This person adds, "It's a real quandary for Bush campaign people: Trump versus Cruz, who to vote for? And it would be a big quandary even if it's Cruz versus Hillary Clinton. That's how much they cannot stand him."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/01/ted-cruz-jerk-hated

Lol and George Bush:

“I just don’t like the guy,” Bush said Sunday night, according to conversations with more than half a dozen donors who attended the event

But rather than discuss these issues in other political figures bidding for the office and the next four years there are those that wish to turn every single thread on this board into a Hillary thread. Despite the fact that there is several current threads dedicated to Hillary.

:rimshot:

Unnamed sources & whing about a campaign ad vs lying to the faces of the families of 4 dead Americans ?

If you're trying to compare those two then you really are in need of serious mental help

:rimshot:/>

You don't want to know the answer , so you post asinine & immature replies like this.

:rimshot:/>

You don't want to know the answer , so you post asinine & immature replies like this.

I was in the Middle East the night of Sept 11, 2012. Where were you? Sitting on your biscuit too afraid to risk it......probably working on your post count.

Boy, the terrorists who planned the Benghazi attack couldn't be happier with the unforeseen political impact it created.

They got their dead Americans, nothing happened to them, and they got a unknown videomaker thrown in jail. That's what they would call a win-win win scenario.

Archived