Zach Allison

TexasTiger

Wait, isn't he a walk-on? I mean, could it just be he's a walk-on and not talented enough to play? Not meaning to sound accusatory or anything toward you. Just genuinely curious. This is just like the 3rd or 4th person to mention this kid's playing time. If he's on scholarship and was expected to play this year and I'm just ignorant, please ignore my rambling lol.

Wait, isn't he a walk-on? I mean, could it just be he's a walk-on and not talented enough to play? Not meaning to sound accusatory or anything toward you. Just genuinely curious. This is just like the 3rd or 4th person to mention this kid's playing time. If he's on scholarship and was expected to play this year and I'm just ignorant, please ignore my rambling lol.

After he had a strong game in October-- granted, it was Brevard and I'm not saying he's starting material, but he's not even getting junk minutes or spelling someone for a couple of minutes:

He'll now transfer and star somewhere else, leaving us to shake our heads and wonder.

Sorry.

Struggling to be optimistic.

After he had a strong game in October-- granted, it was Brevard and I'm not saying he's starting material, but he's not even getting junk minutes or spelling someone for a couple of minutes:

Gotcha. Thanks for providing the link for context! I guess in that aspect, it does seem Keim has gotten the walk-on to spell Canty/Brown role.

The boxscore shows him with one assist today-- maybe I looked away for minute to spare myself some grief and missed it.

Last AU possession he passed from the far wing to the walk-on Walker who hit a three if I remember correctly.

Archived