GOP Debate

TexasTiger

Kasich and Christie but Trump didn't hurt himself and will win NH. It will now be more interested to see who comes in 2nd and 3rd.

Kasich and Christie but Trump didn't hurt himself and will win NH. It will now be more interested to see who comes in 2nd and 3rd.

Absent Trump falling on his face tonight, he's likely to win NH. The battles for 2nd. Cruz slipped, Rubio slipped, Kasich, Christi and Bush helped themselves.

But the real story of the night was Christie completely exposing Rubio’s schtick. Even though Christie has major substance issues (continues this vapid argument about being a generic governor over a senator), he undermined the majority of Rubio’s appeal – his personal charm. Whenever Rubio speaks he always sounds electric and connects well with people. However, anyone who follows him closely will notice he tends to perform like a wind-up toy who rehearses coined lines very well. Christie demonstrated this very effectively and Rubio self-immolated by proving Christie’s point when Rubio repeated the same line four times. Later on in the debate, Rubio parachuted in with a non-sequitur line after he faced tough questions from other candidates. It was so bad even his cheerleaders in the conservative media aren’t defending his performance. - See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/what-tonight-means-for-the-new-hampshire-primary#sthash.J1Cgfm15.dpuf

I think Kasich was actually the biggest loser. He really didn't do anything to hurt himself but, he missed a really BIG opportunity to distinguish himself. IMHO, his biggest miss was the opportunity to define what conservative means.

I think Kasich was actually the biggest loser. He really didn't do anything to hurt himself but, he missed a really BIG opportunity to distinguish himself. IMHO, his biggest miss was the opportunity to define what conservative means.

In NH he's trying to win independent voters to push him in 2nd place.

After watching and listening to all these idiots talk and argue it made me think more and more about how they are all the same.

I personally think Trump improved his position by sitting back and letting the others shred each other up. Sad thing is, I'm not necessarily a Trump supporter but the more I listen to these jokers I actually think he probably can do a better job than the others. I also think that if he gets the GOP nomination he will win it all.

Archived