2017 4* LB Tadarian "TD" Moultry signs with AU (Updated)

WarDamnEagleWDE

AU & uat offer. Will be one to watch this year. Have a good feeling about the good guys on this one.

Updated 5/06/16: Tadarian commits to AU!

Tadarian_Moultry_AU.jpg

Tadarian Moultry, LB
Birmingham, AL (Jackson-Olin)
Ht: 6'2 | Wt: 225 | 40: 4.59

• Recruiters: T-Will, Steele
  • Recovered from being hit in the calf by a stray bullet in 2014; missed Sophomore season
  • On Auburn: “I love how they treat me as family there. They have been watching me since my ninth grade year. I think about it all of the time — if they didn’t offer me — would I have all of these offers? Auburn will always be at the top of my list because they were the first ones to give me a chance.”

247Sports: 4*
ESPN: 4*
Rivals: 4*
Scout: 4*

Moultry is a linebacker always looking to hit someone. He is a real striker with force. He can still improve on his tackling technique, but he gets to the ball, the offensive player knows he's hit, and he typically goes backwards and down quickly. Depending on the scheme, Moultry could play inside or outside, but he is ideally an inside linebacker who can stuff the run and chase the ball from sideline to sideline. He was born aggressive and he gets to the ball in a hurry. He has the size, strength, and ability to play early on the next level.

http://www.scout.com...lysis?year=2016

Offers: Alabama, Alabama State, Auburn, California, Clemson, Georgia, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss and Troy, among others.

13116473_609744469183430_2007747227217223588_o.jpg

Edited by ellitor

Apparently back at the beginning of December Rodney Garner visited him and gave him an offer. He is 6'2" 220 pound Linebacker. He is has visited Auburn multiple times and he seems to like us.

Where from? 2017?

He attends Jackson-Olin in Bham.

FYI, there are some vids up on hudl.com and our Rivals (free) page has info on our offer to him and his visit with CRG.

He grew up a Bama fan but we are recruiting the hardest. Will be interesting to see how this one goes.

Might as well give up now.

*sarcasm*

Couldn't resist

Edited by Randman5000

I hope there are eight to ten LB's out there that we are "recruiting the hardest". Picking four and working on them hasn't turned out so great for us.

I hope there are eight to ten LB's out there that we are "recruiting the hardest". Picking four and working on them hasn't turned out so great for us.

Yep...and hopefully the coaches are getting better at reading these kids and don't waste all their time on lost causes. Need to spread our net wider than the states of Alabama and Georgia for LB candidates IMO.

Dang WDE, you take less time off from recruiting than Gus! That's a good thing!

Like a drug. Hell I think I like recruiting more than the football season itself. People do the damnest things when involved in recruiting. And it's year round.

He grew up a Bama fan but we are recruiting the hardest. Will be interesting to see how this one goes.

Set my CB to AU.

Like a drug. Hell I think I like recruiting more than the football season itself. People do the damnest things when involved in recruiting. And it's year round.

Set my CB to AU.

with him growing up an Alabama fan and them offering---what leads to the CB to Auburn? Don't get me wrong, that is awesome but wondering what has him hooked?

Set my CB to AU.

with him growing up an Alabama fan and them offering---what leads to the CB to Auburn? Don't get me wrong, that is awesome but wondering what has him hooked?

No. WDE has a strong connection @ TD's school which is the basis of his opinion.

Does he have a committable offer to UAT or is he thinking of nailing a spot down somewhere else (Auburn) unless or until he gets the call from Tuskaloser?

Does he have a committable offer to UAT or is he thinking of nailing a spot down somewhere else (Auburn) unless or until he gets the call from Tuskaloser?

There is a strong AU connection at JO. TD may end up elsewhere but right now WDE has a very good feel on this one.

We are recruiting TD the hardest because UAT is spending most of their time and effort working on the two higher rated LBs.

We are recruiting TD the hardest because UAT is spending most of their time and effort working on the two higher rated LBs.

Does that mean we are working as hard on the higher rated LBs? Do we think we have them in the fold already?

Does that mean we are working as hard on the higher rated LBs? Do we think we have them in the fold already?

uat has made TD a priority. autan is wrong. And I know this to be a fact. uat has been to see TD as much as AU.

Wonder if GM will only sign 1 linebacker again. IMO, our biggest needs for next year are 4 to 5 o-linemen, a true 5* quarterback, 2 running backs and no less then 3 linebackers.

Wonder if GM will only sign 1 linebacker again. IMO, our biggest needs for next year are 4 to 5 o-linemen, a true 5* quarterback, 2 running backs and no less then 3 linebackers.

I am trying to figure out why CGM hasn't hired you as recruiting coordinator yet. :dunno:

I am trying to figure out why CGM hasn't hired you as recruiting coordinator yet. :dunno:

a4e is a guy you would run threw a wall for. I'm all for this.