The Rise of the Unfit: Trump, Cruz and Rubio

homersapien

This article had no journalistic integrity. If it did it would also have talked about what occurred on the Democratic side of the ballot with a total repudiation of the Democratic establishment. In looking at Rubio it calls him callow and incapable of thought basically unprepared for the job. Unlike Obama who was a 1st time senator with no other qualifications. Rubio was head of the State Republican Party in the Florida house.

Basically if this had been a well thought out article as opposed to an opinion piece by somebody who obviously hates conservatives. It would have brought up the fact that the great majority of votes cast on both the Republican and the Democratic side were against the establishment. The establishment has let this country down it has been more about keeping establishment people in both parties who are currently in office in Office as opposed to serving the country.

Establishment candidates in both parties change their views depending on polls. Getting elected is more important then standing up for your beliefs. 8 Years ago Hillary Clinton was against illegal Immigration, was for the War in Iraq, etc. Views that she has changed.

This article is opinion without being backed up by facts.

Truthfully, there isnt one candidate in the field from either party that would be a better fit than Kasich. He is just not "sexy" enough to win tho.

Historically, Reagan and Clinton were governors and most think that governors make the best Presidents. The only one that fits that bill is..Kasich. He isnt going anywhere tho.

Personally, Cruz, Trump, scare me. Rubio might be okay, but i think he is still running for 2020 or 2024.

Bernie would be saddled with Congress that opposed everything. HRC will make deals. It's what Clintons do.

Today, by default, i would hold my nose and vote HRC.

An entertaining - if disturbing - opinion piece:

http://www.huffingto..._b_9131344.html

Great piece. It's pretty simple for me. If Trump is the nominee, I vote Democrat for the first time in my life.

You will not be alone.

DAMN, you OK, 78? J/K....

Ha! If you've followed me at all you have to know my thoughts on Trump.

Just messing with you.......

I wouldn't elect Trump doorman to a port-o-potty.

It's all good brother. I am just looking for someone that will work for America, not their ego.

It's all good brother. I am just looking for someone that will work for America, not their ego.

Me too but who do you think fits that bill of the candidates left.........Ben Carson maybe?

I hope Trump wins. Sharpton said if Trump is elected POTUS he will go back to Africa. :bananadance:

Hmm. So opposites attract right? Guess they are too much alike?

I hope Trump wins. Sharpton said if Trump is elected POTUS he will go back to Africa. :bananadance:

Hmm. So opposites attract right? Guess they are too much alike?

Good guess but one is better than two ;)

Me too but who do you think fits that bill of the candidates left.........Ben Carson maybe?

I think its a bigger pool than that PT. When I think of those doing it for their ego Hilary and Trump immediately come to mind.

I think its a bigger pool than that PT. When I think of those doing it for their ego Hilary and Trump immediately come to mind.

That's for sure.

Good lord what a pile of starry eyed, erection induced vomit.

Can you provide specifics as to why barack obama was more qualified to be president than Donald Trump?

If you decide to use the "he's a narcissistic egomaniac" line against Trump, please provide specifics. Every president ever elected was that to a large degree. Trump says what he thinks as opposed to having a pc filter on all the time, so his true personality shows more than past presidential candidates. Some people appreciate his honesty. They are more apt to believe he will do what he says as opposed to a proven liar like obama.

Many will be more than happy to see the cowering persona of barack disappear from the WH. I predict he will be the most vocal ex president ever, which will be further evidence of what an egomaniac he truly is.

I relish the thought of Trump vs. a democrat in presidential debates in front of the nation. If it happens, the choice will be clear and I think Trump would win over more voters in any debate.

It is amusing to see liberals and those sliding into it panic over Trump. God forbid we have a egomaniac in office, lol.

That's for sure.

Any presidential candidate believes their beliefs are what's best for the country, that takes quite the ego. How do you know Trump's main motivation is not trying to improve this country? He is plenty intelligent enough to know the mountain of a job he is undertaking and the stress it will put on him. Why do it justto pad your ego, especially at his age? It's not logical and he seems like a logical person to me. Sure he has a big ego, but that doesn't mean that's the main reason why he wants to be president.

That's for sure.

Any presidential candidate believes their beliefs are what's best for the country, that takes quite the ego. How do you know Trump's main motivation is not trying to improve this country? He is plenty intelligent enough to know the mountain of a job he is undertaking and the stress it will put on him. Why do it justto pad your ego, especially at his age? It's not logical and he seems like a logical person to me. Sure he has a big ego, but that doesn't mean that's the main reason why he wants to be president.

You may be right, I'm just not sold. And at this point, I don't believe he is electable. I could be wrong. Time will tell.

That's for sure.

You may be right, I'm just not sold. And at this point, I don't believe he is electable. I could be wrong. Time will tell.

I'm not sold that he can win, yet. I keep waiting for him to say something so over the top that he goes down in flames. However, when I watch the debates I like what I see and hear. I've always felt we needed a president who would try to make running the country more like running a business, maybe he is the guy?

In coming debates he will either shine or fold. If he shines, he will be the next president. Bernie, Hillary, and some Republican candidates are part of the cancer that is slowly killing this country.

That's for sure.

I'm not sold that he can win, yet. I keep waiting for him to say something so over the top that he goes down in flames. However, when I watch the debates I like what I see and hear. I've always felt we needed a president who would try to make running the country more like running a business, maybe he is the guy?

In coming debates he will either shine or fold. If he shines, he will be the next president. Bernie, Hillary, and some Republican candidates are part of the cancer that is slowly killing this country.

Funny, but the political rise of Hitler doesn't seem as far-fetched as it used to be.

Archived