Boots On The Ground in Afghanistan

Proud Tiger

Boots never left the ground and the boots that are there now have been given an objective that is basically a placeholder. They are half pregnant.

I like the quote at the end where the general said there is no need for a troop build up, but a need to take the gloves off of the ones that were there. Lucky guys...

Helmand is just west of the Kandahar province,where I was at, and you better believe they will try to secure both provinces.

I like the quote at the end where the general said there is no need for a troop build up, but a need to take the gloves off of the ones that were there. Lucky guys...

Helmand is just west of the Kandahar province,where I was at, and you better believe they will try to secure that both provinces.

Thanks for your service. The General's quote is basically what I was referring to. We've got troops there without an unclear objective and no plan for an end game.

Helmand is just west of the Kandahar province,where I was at, and you better believe they will try to secure both provinces.

I salute you for your honorable service.

Archived