Gymnastics

AU64

Is this the night AU finally breaks through against bama?

Don't know how healthy the team is...two of the young women had brutal injuries in the meet against Arky a week or so ago. Seemed to have it won and then two bad falls at the end cost them a win.

Auburn is having a very nice perf0rmance. D0wn by 1/10th 0f a p0int with the final r0utine c0ming up.

197.275 for Auburn 197.250 for Alabama The streak is over.

5 one thousandth of a point.....was the that difference? Amazing.....

Great win....been a long time in the making.

That might be worth charging the floor.....well, not for $250K but rolling Toomers.....that's deserved.

Thought the 9.925 on the last floor routine was high compared to the other scores. Didn't see her do anything over and above a phone else, but then again, uat had a lot of bobbles on the beam that I though should have cost them more points.*

*Disclaimer: I know diddly squat about scoring gymnastics, I just look for what I think are mistakes and I seem to get them wrong a lot. And that's not just gymnastics.

That said. WDE ladies!!! Well done!

I've been 2 a lot of matches....and when the turds are here....they bring 1.25 pts. with them.

Congratulations! Thank God this embarrassing streak is over. Now, maybe the gymnastics team at Auburn can continue to be equals with Bama.

Archived