Softball vs. Butler - Game Thread

WarTiger

Auburn 2-0 on the season. Taking on Butler in the first of two games today. Pitching for Auburn today is Freshman Makayla Martin.

Lineup for today:

Howard

Carosone

Cooper

Wallace

Rhodes

Abbott

Gipson

Jordan

Draper

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carosone sends one to deep center and lands on the track and off the wall.... Howard easily scores from 1st... Carsone stands at 2nd. 1-0 Auburn.

wild pitch sends Cooper to 3rd...Wallace sharp grounder to 3rd..off her chest and Wallace beats the throw. Cooper scores. 3-0 Auburn. Jade Rhodes coming up..

Jordan singles to center, run scores.. Jordan takes 2nd on the throw home. runners at 2nd and 3rd with 2 outs for Victoria Draper. 4-0 Auburn

I wish the announcer knew the difference between a double and a single with the runner advancing on the throw. He said the ruling was changed, but it would have been never ruled that way.

Draper bunts it into the ground, fielded by the 3rd baseman, throw to first not in time...run scores. Runners on 1st and 3rd for the top of the order TIffany Howard and Howard singles through the right side to score another run. Runners on 1st and 2nd and its 6-0 Auburn. Emily Carosone up for Auburn.

I wish the announcer knew the difference between a double and a single with the runner advancing on the throw. He said the ruling was changed, but it would have been never ruled that way.

I agree. He's not very good really. Says things like Kasey Cooper was named to a freshman team in her freshman season. Really? when else would anybody be named to a freshman team??

Kasey Cooper crushes one hard and DEEP to right Center and its GONE.... 1st Home run on the season for Auburn. It's 10-0 Tigers... 3 run shot.

Archived