Softball vs. Furman - Game Thread

WarTiger

Auburn 3-0 on the season. Winning the first 3 games by scores of 9-0, 19-1 and 28-2. Furman next up today, then close out the weekend with another game vs. Appalachian State. Auburn opened the season beating App. State 9-0 thursday.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How competitive have the other games between the visiting teams ? I have not seen the scores posted.

Looks like Furman will be the home team for this game. Auburn batting first...

Tiffany Howard leading off for Auburn.

How competitive have the other games between the visiting teams ? I have not seen the scores posted.

only score I've heard is this Furman team lost to Butler 9-1...

Wallace strikes out to end the inning. No score after 1...First game this year Auburn didn't score in the first inning.

announcer says the infield remains the same as previous games completely ignoring the fact that Courtney Shea is catching and that he mentioned in the top of the inning that Carlee Wallace was in the Designated Player role this game. He does ok most of the time, but makes some horrendous mistakes often.

Rhodes sends one deep to center...off the glove of the center fielder and Rhodes never stops running and slides in safely at 3rd with a triple. Courtney Shea up...

Gipson singles through the right side. Rhodes scores. 1-0 Auburn. Whitney Jordan coming up. Jordan flies to right on first pitch. 2 outs. Victoria Draper coming up...

Harper with the pitch, comes back to harper she throws home, then Shea to first double play and auburn is out of the inning. 2-0 tigers after 2.

Archived