Manning's turn with the media meat grinder

ShocksMyBrain

This is a little worse than leaving a press conference and dancing.

http://m.nydailynews...ticle-1.2530395

(Someone help me out with copy/paste, I'm on mobile)

Peyton was beat up quite a bit in the national media prior to the game....

And....what little I know about Shaun King....seems he usually comes to any question of this kind with an "agenda".

With that said..... I'm back to the same argument I made when raising a couple kids.....it' is NEVER an acceptable excuse or reason to say that someone else did something worse....or everyone else gets to do it.

Suspicious timing of this release of details and facts from this very old case.

Just my thoughts on the timing but it may be related to the lawsuit filed against UT concerning allegations of sexual assault.

Just my thoughts on the timing but it may be related to the lawsuit filed against UT concerning allegations of sexual assault.

Ah. I never thought of that. Could be.

Wow. Reading that lengthy article was certainly worth the time. "Disgusting" is as close as I can come to describing Manning's actions. Yes, I believe it. Too many people testified under oath to disbelieve the story.

Agreed, it does go a long way to prove a "sexual abuse culture" at the University and the cover up by those in charge.

From what I've read there are holes in the story even if people didn't go along with Peyton's version of the story. I find it hard to believe that if Peyton had shorts or any type of clothing on the lower half of his body that he could move his body to remove his clothing without causing Naughtright to move as well if she were down near the floor like she was tying his shoes. Unless he hopped down off the table and landed on her face/head. The's the only way I could see it happening if it happened fast.

I also don't go along with Peyton's mooning version either because some of his teammates disputed his story. I personally could only see a flashing or indecent exposure by showing his private parts but not actually putting them on another person.

Here's a good article that is fair and points out the problem with the original article that's gotten so much attention:

http://profootballta...peyton-manning/

What a difference a week makes. The losing QB is trashed by the media just because he acted unhappy about losing, a week later the winning QB is really gets called out by the media and all the special interest groups.

Just want to say I've brought this up several times on this board.

why

Came up in different topics that I felt related to situations. Most times dealing with manning the topic was ignored though

Archived