Craig a candidate for lsu WR coach (update: Done Deal)

WarDamnEagleWDE

Picking CRL over a AU legend in CDC is just a damn sorry ass move on Gus. And to an SEC west rival. I'm pretty much in with the done with Gus crowd.

Updated (Confirmed - Craig to LSU) ...

"I want to thank the Auburn family for all of their love and support over the years," Craig said in a release. "My decision to make this career move is in no way a reflection of Auburn or the Auburn family. It is strictly a professional decision. It's about growing as a coach and, hopefully, one day becoming a head coach.

"Auburn has played a pivotal role in my professional and personal life. Words can't express how grateful I am to the Auburn family and all of the incredible people who are part of that wonderful community. I will forever be indebted to the opportunities that Auburn gave me."

http://www.al.com/au...art_river_index

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picking CRL over a AU legend in CDC is just a damn sorry ass move on Gus. And to an SEC west rival. I'm pretty much in with the done with Gus crowd.

What are you talking about?

Craig has been offered a spot on LSU's staff as WR coach. Looks like he's about to take it.

Its been largely hypothesized that one of Lashlee/Craig would be out. Of course, we'll choose the one that no one else wants (LOL).

I can't imagine the backlash against Rhett. Will probably egg him as he walks down Tiger Walk. I'm a strong Gus supportor. If this plays out, I'm done. What about the great WR recruits. I think they throw such a fit we will release 1-2 from their commitment or let them transfer next year. What a dumpster fire.

Craig has been offered a spot on LSU's staff as WR coach. Looks like he's about to take it.

Its been largely hypothesized that one of Lashlee/Craig would be out. Of course, we'll choose the one that no one else wants (LOL).

Well, I said, back last year, that CRL wasn't going anywhere. Not saying I agree with it. IMO, Gus will not fire CRL.

This is horrible news and obvious confirms a rift in the cosching staff. Why would he make a lareral move and leave his alma matre? The man just recruited a staller wr class. Boot RL or demote him. If GM shows loyalty to him over DC, he will lose the support of majority of AU fans.

CDC to lsu. It's a done deal. So I'm told. JABA.

If true, something smells. I have long suspected that there is something going on behind the scenes. Could this be a peek behind the curtain?

Awful if true. Damn Gus

So if we counter offer and he still leaves, how is it Malzahn's fault? He recruited one heck of a class for us, so it's not like he is undermine Gus or the school, he probably just sees another opportunity to further his career.

How is CDC choosing a lateral move to LSU for the same position (WR coach) he has at Auburn equivalent to Gus choosing RL over DC?

Because there has been heavy speculation that Craig isn't too fond of Lashlee and that one of them would need to leave as a result. If Craig leaves for the same job at LSU, that basically means that Gus chose Lashlee over him.

Archived