2016 Depth Chart, Roster, Scholarship Breakdown & Coaching Staff (Updated: 3/11/16 - assistants recruiting territory assignments added)

WarEagleAU

2016 Depth Chart, Roster, Scholarship Breakdown & Coaching Staff

Archives: 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015

Upcoming updates

3/1/16: Roster

3/2/16: Scholarship Breakdown

3/3/16: Coaching Staff

3/11/16: Assistants Recruiting Territory Assignments

TBA: Depth Chart

View image for mobile users

1a3d07_0e7f0c6d78e24ab5a92abf97d362b589.png

1a3d07_f82bc2011824441ca91c0b7f5c59d597.png

1a3d07_e499fd14daaa47ebb5f522e62b2ec748.png

1a3d07_427576a190fe4b4783699a52620524b2.png

1a3d07_098d7d9f250f43feab427037dae319d5.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assistants Recruiting Territory Assignments. ***It's not 100% accurate info they hand out.***

Pipeline States Map: Alabama | Georgia | Florida

Offensive Assistants | View image for mobile users

1a3d07_48235700971e41ca8861a7ff22357b74.png

Defensive Assistants | View image for mobile users

1a3d07_55d3c067812a40308a9389ff03147dba.png

I forgot Antwan Jackson was an EE until I saw his name. Nice to have him and Davidson for spring ball and give them both more time to adjust to college.

I'm hoping one of the two (or three) BIG bodied thumpers we have in the middle emerge as a nose tackle: Jackson, Jaunta'vious Johnson, or Derrick Brown. Those are some big, big freshmen.

I forgot Antwan Jackson was an EE until I saw his name. Nice to have him and Davidson for spring ball and give them both more time to adjust to college.

I'm hoping one of the two (or three) BIG bodied thumpers we have in the middle emerge as a nose tackle: Jackson, Jaunta'vious Johnson, or Derrick Brown. Those are some big, big freshmen.

Johnson is that guy I think for us. Jackson and Brown are more like Monty type guys imo.

So if it's updated why are the height and weight the exact same as last year??? Lol I sure hope if James starts he is still not that big. Really needs to drop 10-12lbs.

They always have the day befor practice as a check in day and do measurements... Sooo ??? wtf happened

He's probably waiting for that information to be released. Also, if you're impatient with the FREE work this guy does for us, go get the information yourself and post it sooner. The opportunity to do that is what makes America great. If you're not happy with what's going on, do it better yourself!

Thanks for the work, WarEagleAU

Thanks for the roster....amazing how many unfamiliar names on there....walk-ons giving it a shot.

I'm looking out for #45 C J Tolbert...5-7 and 193 pounds....sounds like a hitter....our own bowling ball RB. Any guy who let's himself be listed at 5'-7 is probably shorter than that...takes some guts for a guy that size to run into a defensive line averaging 300 pounds per man.

Meanwhile I thought Irvin was more than 5'9.....no wonder he has problems covering those 6'3 WRs.....looks like we need more height back there with the trend toward the bigger WRs.

Thanks for the roster....amazing how many unfamiliar names on there....walk-ons giving it a shot.

I'm looking out for #45 C J Tolbert...5-7 and 193 pounds....sounds like a hitter....our own bowling ball RB. Any guy who let's himself be listed at 5'-7 is probably shorter than that...takes some guts for a guy that size to run into a defensive line averaging 300 pounds per man.

Meanwhile I thought Irvin was more than 5'9.....no wonder he has problems covering those 6'3 WRs.....looks like we need more height back there with the trend toward the bigger WRs.

Don't forget #43 Cedric Chambers, 5'7 190. Guess Gus likes short walk-on running backs.

Don't forget #43 Cedric Chambers, 5'7 190. Guess Gus likes short walk-on running backs.

Yep...other than the 190 pounds that's about the size of my wife...and I could not image her trying to even run over me....well verbally she can do a very good job of it....but otherwise.

I'm impressed with guys like that who are out there for the "enjoyment" :-\ ...because they love to play football.

Congrats to them all.

Yep...other than the 190 pounds that's about the size of my wife...and I could not image her trying to even run over me....well verbally she can do a very good job of it....but otherwise.

I'm impressed with guys like that who are out there for the "enjoyment" :-\ ...because they love to play football.

Congrats to them all.

If nothing else, we're stacked with guys to run the "Woody" with. Pretty easy to hide 5'7 - 190 behind 6'6 - 286...

carlton davis changed his number?

I thought Thornton left?

Yes.

No. It was Gimel President.

They always have the day befor practice as a check in day and do measurements... Sooo ??? wtf happened

He's probably waiting for that information to be released. Also, if you're impatient with the FREE work this guy does for us, go get the information yourself and post it sooner. The opportunity to do that is what makes America great. If you're not happy with what's going on, do it better yourself!

Thanks for the work, WarEagleAU

Thank you, Mr. Trump. ;D

Great work WarEagleAU!! Just a couple of questions.

1) Do the Support Staff not have salaries or are they just insignificant to the other coaches?

2) Several of the new coaches have TBD on the salaries. Does this mean terms have not been released to the public yet or you just didn't have time to put them in?

Thanks again!

As always WarEagleAU excellent work. It is funny in that some guys are listed in the 6-4 or taller range as a recruit but turn out to 6-2 or thereabouts. I think B. Hamm is one of those. As long as they play good football, it does not matter.

Great work WarEagleAU!! Just a couple of questions.

1) Do the Support Staff not have salaries or are they just insignificant to the other coaches?

2) Several of the new coaches have TBD on the salaries. Does this mean terms have not been released to the public yet or you just didn't have time to put them in?

Thanks again!

1 - For the Graduate Assistants, it doesn't show up on financial report. Analysts and other support staff do have their salaries.

EX: In 2015, Bobby Bentley was paid $8,333.33 per month on financial report. Do the math - $8,333.33 X 12 = Close to $100K per year. Not much significant as the other nine assistants. Same with the operations staff (Casey Woods' salary was $125K per year.)

2 - It have not been released yet but we will find out on third week of March.

Kozan.

Did he not receive a 6th year extension because of his back injury?

Good question. I don't have an answer for that question at moment.

Kozan.

Did he not receive a 6th year extension because of his back injury?

The NCAA doesn't rule on a 6th year to play 4 til you actually get to that 6th year. That will be the 2017 season IF Kozan wants to stay. In 2016 AK is set to play his 3rd season in his 5th year @ AU.

Archived