2016 Depth Chart, Roster, Scholarship Breakdown & Coaching Staff (Updated: 3/11/16 - assistants recruiting territory assignments added)

WarEagleAU

As always WarEagleAU excellent work. It is funny in that some guys are listed in the 6-4 or taller range as a recruit but turn out to 6-2 or thereabouts. I think B. Hamm is one of those. As long as they play good football, it does not matter.

Not sure why they have him listed as 6'2" bc he's a heck of a lot closer to 6'6" than 6'2".

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As always WarEagleAU excellent work. It is funny in that some guys are listed in the 6-4 or taller range as a recruit but turn out to 6-2 or thereabouts. I think B. Hamm is one of those. As long as they play good football, it does not matter.

Not sure why they have him listed as 6'2" bc he's a heck of a lot closer to 6'6" than 6'2".

PIC

that pic would be helpful if he were standing next to something to judge his height..................................other than the state of Alabama

As it is said: It is not the size of the man in the fight, it is the size of the fight that is in the man.

that pic would be helpful if he were standing next to something to judge his height..................................other than the state of Alabama

You do realize that's Georgia, right?

I cannot find the depth chart for spring. Do we have this yet? My little Annabelle, my War Damn Corgi had her 10th year physical and passed with flying colors! The vet said she has the body of a 5 year old Corgi! She proudly wears her Auburn collar. It is a battle to take it off of her for her bath. I have been bitten pretty good a lot of times when I do this! She is a fierce Auburn pup for sure!

WDE & WDC

I cannot find the depth chart for spring. Do we have this yet?

WDE & WDC

Gus has not done a Spring depth chart the last 2 or 3 years so don't expect one from AU. If WEAU does one it will be from what he hears which is good info.

That's true, E, and even when we've done them in the fall, we often release them with about seven ridiculous "X-player OR Y-player", as the starter. Thanks for the clarification coach!

Isn't JJ going to wear another number this year? I think I heard he's going from #6 from 2015 to #1 this season.

PIC

Just talk with media guy at AU. He made mistake on his height. PIC

On al.com I saw their depth chart for this week and I saw Andrew Wiiliams listed behind Cowart, Prince who is a RS freshman and Marlon Davidson who is an EE true freshman. What does this say about Williams? I was thinking AW would really come on by this time.

On al.com I saw their depth chart for this week and I saw Andrew Wiiliams listed behind Cowart, Prince who is a RS freshman and Marlon Davidson who is an EE true freshman. What does this say about Williams? I was thinking AW would really come on by this time.

They are guessing

Me too, though I think he could've easily been a bit overrated his senior year. Played at 1A school and maybe the services gave him more credit?

Didn't know he played at 1A school. Thanks for the info. Incidentally, I didn't see AW listed, although they didn't list third team defense. I also saw they had Roc listed on first team offense.

Two notes: After my observation on Gus' last two pictures on twitter, Holland was with the DL group and Atkinson was with the LB group. Revised.

Give me a month on assistants' salary and see if anything same or different.

Isn't JJ going to wear another number this year? I think I heard he's going from #6 from 2015 to #1 this season.

Have not heard that, but I'm banking on Craig-Myers to wear #1. I had Kyle Davis with #11 and Franklin with #5.

I love it when the sunsets with orange and blue skies. (sorry. I couldn't resist posting something completely random........butterfly!.........bowling shoes)

• 2 weeks later...

Minor nit-pick, but # 48 Monty Atkinson was not redshirted last year, he played on special teams in most if not all of our games. Also, either that size of 6'1", 183 pounds is incorrect or he's normally at DB, not LB.

Thanks for all the good work!

Minor nit-pick, but # 48 Monty Atkinson was not redshirted last year, he played on special teams in most if not all of our games. Also, either that size of 6'1", 183 pounds is incorrect or he's normally at DB, not LB.

Regardless of size he has been the SAM LB & Nickel CB all spring. Coach Steel coaches that position not Coach Crimedog. You can classify it however you want but the staff considers him as a LB per all reports. No disrespect intended. Just passing the info.

Regardless of size he has been the SAM LB & Nickel CB all spring. Coach Steel coaches that position not Coach Crimedog. You can classify it however you want but the staff considers him as a LB per all reports. No disrespect intended. Just passing the info.

Well that's good. When we signed him I thought we had signed a good linebacker prospect regardless of size, but all of them-there smart fellers here shouted me down, saying he was "signed as" a DB and couldn't play LB at Auburn because he was too small. I like fast linebackers. Agile, mobile and hostile as FAMU's hall of fame coach Jake Gaither used to say.

Well that's good. When we signed him I thought we had signed a good linebacker prospect regardless of size, but all of them-there smart fellers here shouted me down, saying he was "signed as" a DB and couldn't play LB at Auburn because he was too small. I like fast linebackers. Agile, mobile and hostile as FAMU's hall of fame coach Jake Gaither used to say.

I've read that Monty has been a thumper too FWIW.

I've read that Monty has been a thumper too FWIW.

He's a rabbit???

Archived