2017 4* RB Devan Barrett signs with AU (Updated)

ellitor

yes, those were 2 very likable players. btw, i loved watching both of the iron brothers play. that lsu game was fantastic ... particularly since he called his 200 yard shot before the game. give me all of the kenny and david irons out there. you can win with those kind of guys.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I wonder if he knows who Jose Mourinho. If so, then times, they are a changing.

Excited about the possibility of getting this kid, but I hope he realizes that quote is about soccer.....

I wonder if he knows who Jose Mourinho. If so, then times, they are a changing.

Excited about the possibility of getting this kid, but I hope he realizes that quote is about soccer.....

Lol, exactly.

• 3 weeks later...

Keith just put in a pick for Barrett to AU. Basically reading the tea leaves & making a guess. Barrett is in AU today for a 3 day visit.

Keith just put in a pick for Barrett to AU. Basically reading the tea leaves & making a guess. Barrett is in AU today for a 3 day visit.

Nice.

High on DB. Reminds me of Kerryon. Seems like we are taking ATH again but good size ones instead of little slot guys. Our O could have a ton of versatility if play calling is done correctly.

We get Barrett and Alaric and we've done a really really great job on running backs already. Really excited to see, if Barrett comes to AU, what he can do. Reminds me of a turd RB, Kenyan Drake (Kennion?). Not the biggest body, but is tall so he has very good vision, is really quick, and catches well out of the backfield. I could see Barrett in a Roc Thomas role as in something like playing that tailback position, and moving between playing on the edge as a slot guy, and gunning up the middle. He's got a nice ability to break arm tackles and tackles below the belt on him- both boding very well for our O. I really like this guy.

Too add to that, I forgot about the possibility of adding Cam Akers to this class as well. What a roster that would be.

Cam is going to be a hard pull.

From?

Too add to that, I forgot about the possibility of adding Cam Akers to this class as well. What a roster that would be.

Cam is going to be a hard pull.

From?

TOSU & or UGA.

Cam def gonna be hard to pull. He is giving us a look though. Cam would be an absolute stud in our offense imo. Cam Akers is the best rb in the country. Harris is good, but I like Akers more. Harris will be a stud in Bama offense though.

Cam def gonna be hard to pull. He is giving us a look though. Cam would be an absolute stud in our offense imo. Cam Akers is the best rb in the country. Harris is good, but I like Akers more. Harris will be a stud in Bama offense though.

We should be at the top for both.

We are Auburn. Believe it

- A4Eisms

Bama has had 2 recent Heisman trophy winning rbs so I can see how they had both committed at one time. I agree we should be on the short list for both we r rbu

We should be at the top for both.

We are Auburn. Believe it

- A4Eisms

Or;

If Gus can't pull these RBs he should never get a raise or contract extension again and its JJ fault.

Another A4Eism.