Jax State QB

tmjiv

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the Jax State QB still available as a senior transfer?

He said he wants his last season to be at JSU. Speaking of JSU, this year's masters winner, Daniel Willet, attended school there.

He got arrested in the offseason on domestic violence charges.

Wow. Not good.

Are those the fires alluded to? And I can't help but notice this thread has been allowed to remain despite the fact that looking at it from the surface, this had supposedly been settled and this thread would not remain open.

Is the Jax State QB still available as a senior transfer?

The SEC passed a rule last Summer banning players playing in the SEC who have DV charges on them. Even if the charges were dropped the case is not being heard til mid-late Summer & that's when a player would be available to transfer in if innocent or charges dropped, not the drop charge date if there is one. Very little time for a kid to come in to win QB1.

Don't think we will add this one or the Texas Tech guy either, We have 5 with TQ and Woody both being ready to go for fall. Teams want to have 5 on hand each year. That was one reason JF3 was added, we were short one. I think the coaches are good with what they have. I know fans are never happy but that's life. WDE

Don't think we will add this one or the Texas Tech guy either, We have 5 with TQ and Woody both being ready to go for fall. Teams want to have 5 on hand each year. That was one reason JF3 was added, we were short one. I think the coaches are good with what they have. I know fans are never happy but that's life. WDE

TQ just had a another shoulder injury. I doubt he will be ready for the Fall. Very very, very few true frosh QBs are ready for their 1st Fall: especially when they weren't EEs. I don't expect Woody to be any different.

Bump.

WDE, are you saying we are after the Jax State QB?

Auburn isn't that desperate.

Yes they are. If it weren't for the DV charges they would probably be putting an all out press to try to get him to transfer.

TQ just had a another shoulder injury. I doubt he will be ready for the Fall. Very very, very few true frosh QBs are ready for their 1st Fall: especially when they weren't EEs. I don't expect Woody to be any different.

PTB said it was just a sprain and I was hopeful he would be good to go for fall camp. Poor guy can't catch a break.

PTB said it was just a sprain and I was hopeful he would be good to go for fall camp. Poor guy can't catch a break.

He will be healthy in the Fall barring another set back. I just don't know how mentally ready he will be to compette for QB1 in such a short time given it will be the 1st time he has been healthy while at AU.

Bump.

Might want to rethink this.

Well if you are being serious here, this is telling me that Gus is not quite that high on Sean White.

Eli Jenkins is recovering from shoulder surgery. DV charges aside, will he even be ready to play?

http://www.foxsports...croscope-040916

My Lord! The situation at AU is much worse than I thought if our coaches are pursuing a QB from Jax St coming off surgery with DV charges hanging over his head.

Bump.

Might want to rethink this.

Well if you are being serious here, this is telling me that Gus is not quite that high on Sean White any of the current QBs being ready to thrive in the 2016 season.

FIFY

I don't either but it's been pretty amusing to hear fans say that if JF3 starts that Woody would be likely to back him up. I'm like ok. As if we couldn't go back to JJ or Sean b/c JF3 starts and runs the read option we'd have to go with Woody. But i understand with this QB race all kind of crazy statements are going to be flying around.

We'll have 6 quarterbacks going into next season. However, the problem is we don't have any coaches who knows how to coach quarterbacks up and get the very best out of them every week.

The quarterbacks are Johnson, White, Franklin, Queen, Barrett and Adams.

Ok so are we going after him or not? And will we please get w coach who knows how to develop a QB for God's sake?!

Bump.

Afraid we are.

Is this because the staff fears that White is injury prone or because they don't think we have a quarterback on the roster who we can win more than 8 games with?

Archived