2017 4* QB "Tua" Tagovailoa

aucanucktiger

I like a lefty QB. If I remember correctly, Reggie Slack is a lefty.

nope

Reggie Slack or Brandon Cox. They are easily mixed up.

Oh no you didn't!

Dare I say I made Mikey laugh?...I must be on a roll.

I for one chuckled a bit for sure. :)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the furthest place that we have signed a kid from? It obviously doesn't get much further than HI but we had an Australian kicker relatively recently didn't we?

Maybe, what is the furthest place we have signed a non special teamer from?

What is the furthest place that we have signed a kid from? It obviously doesn't get much further than HI but we had an Australian kicker relatively recently didn't we?

Maybe, what is the furthest place we have signed a non special teamer from?

I believe our Aussie kicker was a walk-on. He transferred to Mercer. Kind of a shame... he averaged 3 yards more than Phillips, last year, and his longest punt was 73 yards, compared to Phillips's 56.

So this forum reports Narcisse as our #1 QB target and this article has Tua saying Gus told him - last week - that HE's AU's #1 target?

With all indications being that Narcisse is leaning to LSU, maybe our idea of who is #1 has shifted a bit.

One nobody really knows who is the most sought after guy, two the coaches are going to say stuff like that to get a commitment

Artis-Payne played juco in California

How could anyone forget Joel Bonomolo? California BABY!

How could y'all forget wade Christopher? Idk where he's from but its certainly further than Hawaii.

How could y'all forget wade Christopher? Idk where he's from but its certainly further than Hawaii.

Wade Christopher is from Krypton.

One nobody really knows who is the most sought after guy, two the coaches are going to say stuff like that to get a commitment

Yup. Gotta play the game w/ some elite kids.

Also I don't consider AU as a realistic threat for Tua right now. LN is the #1 of realistic targets right now.

Wade Christopher is from Krypton.

The difference between Wade Christopher and Superman is that Wade Christopher isn't affected by kryptonite. Therefore, I believe he is from a planet in the same Galaxy, but not Krypton.

• 2 weeks later...

Not shocked Bama's self reported cheating and NCAA response this weekend did not make it into the Alabama media but Hawaii too?

Great day, he went bammer....

I wonder what the Hawaiian word for turd is?

EDIT: ke'eka'e.......turd/poop......combo word, makes more sense than many I've seen.

Pronounced- ke'ke.

Roll ke'ke roll....

Second year in a row that Kiffin has landed a top dual threat QB commitment.

Second year in a row that Kiffin has landed a top dual threat QB commitment.

And now Gus has all of his eggs on Mond. A Texas kid committed to Art Briles at Baylor. The same Baylor that has had a top five offense the last 5 years and the coach no where near the hot seat. I just don't understand what is in Gus's head. Guess Gus's ego is really getting in the way.

And don't give me the Gatewood talk. Kid is 2018. No where near over.

Archived