JF3 runs 40

RunInRed

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy has to be on the field. He has too much to offer to ride the pine. That doesn't necessarily mean he plays qb. There are other possibilities if he doesn't win the starting job.

This guy has to be on the field. He has too much to offer to ride the pine. That doesn't necessarily mean he plays qb. There are other possibilities if he doesn't win the starting job.

Agreed. Would fit very good in an O-Mac sort of role.

I agree. If he can catch, I would LOVE to see him on the field as a receiver and Wildcat QB.

As I posted in another thread that's Bo Jackson and Dion Sanders times. Not to many others "in the history of the game"' can run the 40 in that time!

Very impressive!

We should know to be wary of Auburn 40 times by now. I'm sure he is plenty fast though.

Bo Jackson's 4.13 was verified by outsiders, in addition to the Auburn staff.

Impressive run by JF3. Let's see him throw the ball. I think he can be a difference maker running the zone read....now, somehow, throw the ball crisply and accurately.

Pick one! Kick returner, Omac speed sweep guy, slot receiver or QB? (before voting, consider that a QB must throw the ball with accuracy, something three different college coaching staffs have so far been unable to install in JF3)

We should know to be wary of Auburn 40 times by now. I'm sure he is plenty fast though.

I was really excited until I saw the other player's times. Does Auburn use a "fast" timing mechanism.I find it hard to believe we have three players that can run sub 4.3s.

Who can forget NFL color commentator Bob Trumpy saying "yeah right" when told Bo's 40 time. The SAME GUY later waxed eloquent about Neion probably being able to run faster than his official 40 time. These benchmarks are fun.

Remember when Duke ran a 4.39 and Corey Grant a 4.14....

http://www.aufamily....6-40-yard-dash/

Yeah...

While very fast, I agree not sure if I buy AU timing methodology. Unless AU was to say they use the exact same timing system as NFL combine not sure if I buy. Combine times always come in higher than most of these self reported times

Archived