Shon Coleman picked at #76 by Cleveland

cooltigger21

Way to go, Shon!!! I hope you continue to be the fine Auburn man you are now. May God bless you with much success.

I love the way Shon honored St. Jude's by having his draft party there. So cool!

They got ricardo too

It's gonna make some clowns around here absolutely furious that he got drafted at all.

War Damn Eagle, Ricardo. Proud of ya, young man.

They got ricardo too

It's gonna make some clowns around here absolutely furious that he got drafted at all.

No it's not going to make anybody absolutely furious. Quit acting like a diva..

From Scott Fountain:

"Ricardo Louis to the Browns ! Speed , Speed and more Speed. Great Special Teams Guy."

Anybody remember why Christian Westerman didn't work out at Auburn? He is going to be drafted soon so I find it funny he didn't work out at Auburn.

Anybody remember why Christian Westerman didn't work out at Auburn? He is going to be drafted soon so I find it funny he didn't work out at Auburn.

As I understood it, he left Auburn because he was homesick.

he could have worked. He bailed too soon. Good he is doing well

he could have worked. He bailed too soon. Good he is doing well

Interesting. Thanks. He was drafted in the fifth round by the Bengals.

They got ricardo too

It really might. I dont get it. Cleveland is where QBs dreams go to die. Tackles and recievers are fine. Hopefully they can work with him some and get him more consistent in catching the ball

They got ricardo too

It really might. I dont get it. Cleveland is where QBs dreams go to die. Tackles and recievers are fine. Hopefully they can work with him some and get him more consistent in catching the ball

Yeah, we'll see. They got that other guy from Baylor in the 1st, so he's got his work cut out for him. Who knows, maybe RGIII will go all Bear Raid and shock the world... Hah.

Yeah, his arms hadn't reached their growth spurt yet. Apparently they finally matured.

Yeah, his arms hadn't reached their growth spurt yet. Apparently they finally matured.

He is a guard now. Is arm length that big of a deal?

Pretty sure he just missed his mom & dad. Homesickness and all.

Congrats to Shon, got his work cut out for him... RGIII breaks easier than a dry twig

Pretty sure he just missed his mom & dad. Homesickness and all.

Congrats to Shon, got his work cut out for him... RGIII breaks easier than a dry twig

he left after 2012.. We could probable make a list of likely reasons he left but the homesick one works for me. He came in with Greg Robinson .

Archived