Shon Coleman picked at #76 by Cleveland

cooltigger21

Browns have taken 5 WR... I'm not really liking my panthers draft. Countess went to Philly

I don't think anyone likes Carolina's draft...it all started with that horrible choice to take a DT in the first round

this offensive line is gonna get exposed again I bet

Browns have taken 5 WR... I'm not really liking my panthers draft. Countess went to Philly

I don't think anyone likes Carolina's draft...it all started with that horrible choice to take a DT in the first round

And DT was actually a strength. And then we rolled off three straight CB picks, which used to be a milder strength until we let Norman go. I hate the way Gettlrman tries to stockpile one position while ignoring others just so he can have leverage on them later down the road.

May his career rest in peace or may he bail out of there as soon as possible. All jokes aside his story is truly an amazing one.

Anybody remember why Christian Westerman didn't work out at Auburn? He is going to be drafted soon so I find it funny he didn't work out at Auburn.

As I understood it, he left Auburn because he was homesick.

That was the story when it happened. Had high hopes for him. Glad to see he reached them, even though it wasn't at AU. War Eagle anyways CW.

Also, let me add a congrats to SC. One of the greatest stories to come through AU football. It's hard to keep a good man down. War Eagle Shon. You are an inspiration to more people than you'll ever know.

Westerman had bad things to say about Auburn when he left if the report was legit....other guys have sure been bashed for less that's for sure

Westerman had bad things to say about Auburn when he left if the report was legit....other guys have sure been bashed for less that's for sure

seems like I remember that but have no idea what he actually said.

They are just going to let Cam run for his life....depend on his athleticism.....it's worked pretty well so far I guess.

They are just going to let Cam run for his life....depend on his athleticism.....it's worked pretty well so far I guess.

I'm so disappointed in their decision making lately. No tackles, no wr, horrible

I'm so disappointed in their decision making lately. No tackles, no wr, horrible

The wr situation there has a way of working itself out. KB is coming back and those other guys that are just serviceable will do the job. The tackle situation is a bit of a head scratcher though

The wr situation there has a way of working itself out. KB is coming back and those other guys that are just serviceable will do the job. The tackle situation is a bit of a head scratcher though

They'll be fine. CB/DB was a big need. I like the draft they had.

And The line didn't get exposed, they played the best defense in football and got beat like everyone else.

You have to at least be able to touch a rusher, he can't just run straight and beat you. KB coming back helps in the redzone but having one wr to stretch the field won't get it done and Olsen isn't getting younger

You have to at least be able to touch a rusher, he can't just run straight and beat you. KB coming back helps in the redzone but having one wr to stretch the field won't get it done and Olsen isn't getting younger

Philly Brown and Ted Ginn spread the field just fine last year, IMO

Right...ted ginn being the one guy....And he led the league in drops....

Our offense played so bad in the super bowl that we were down by 1 TD the whole game and it felt like we were down by 25. We all knew we couldn't and wouldn't move the ball against the Broncos.

Our offense played so bad in the super bowl that we were down by 1 TD the whole game and it felt like we were down by 25. We all knew we couldn't and wouldn't move the ball against the Broncos.

Play calling was suspect too, no? I felt like I was watching an Auburn game from the past couple years.

Right... You argue... About everything

He is right... I mean who is really arguing here?

Dude quoted me and said I argue....misread my post then get upset...he should just say you have to agree with me or else

They got ricardo too

It's gonna make some clowns around here absolutely furious that he got drafted at all.

War Damn Eagle, Ricardo. Proud of ya, young man.

It really might. I dont get it. Cleveland is where QBs dreams go to die. Tackles and recievers are fine. Hopefully they can work with him some and get him more consistent in catching the ball

Their qb problems are due to poor choices on their part. They keep going after guys who either don't have the physical talent or mental capacity or both.

They got ricardo too

It's gonna make some clowns around here absolutely furious that he got drafted at all.

War Damn Eagle, Ricardo. Proud of ya, young man.

It really might. I dont get it. Cleveland is where QBs dreams go to die. Tackles and recievers are fine. Hopefully they can work with him some and get him more consistent in catching the ball

Their qb problems are due to poor choices on their part. They keep going after guys who either don't have the physical talent or mental capacity or both.

With all the media fanfare that came with Manziel they should have prepped him to start from day one or not draft him at all. Hopefully this new regime can get the Pound turned around

Right... You argue... About everything

He is right... I mean who is really arguing here?

I specifically mentioned 2 guys and he completely disregarded 1 while disagreeing with the other. It's as if he looks for the disagreement.

I said they have one deep threat....You named two and one wasn't even a major player, the other was the exact guy I was talking about and he was pretty much a number 3 wr every where else he's played and he led the league in drops....Meanwhile I posted first and you quoted me so wouldn't that mean you looked for the disagreement?

I didn't take it like that though I simply gave you the reason why I thought the way I thought....I wouldn't try to fall back on something like no wonder you argue because I didn't agree with you...actually thank you for showing what it usually is.

Archived