DaVonte Lambert, defensive lineman: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Cassanova McKinzy, linebacker: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Jonathan Jones, defensive back: New England Patriots

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Frost? That's unfortunate...

He deserves a shot.

Had to have been tough for him to have 4 DC's in 5 years at AU. He's a good kid...

Good for them. Hope they make the most of their opportunity.

i think JJones and AYoung will.

He deserves a shot.

Had to have been tough for him to have 4 DC's in 5 years at AU. He's a good kid...

very good kid. Was on finebaum a few days ago. Made me proud as an Auburn fan. I. Think he has a better shot to be a pilot than an nfl LB but I will be pulling for him.

He deserves a shot.

Agreed....

Maybe Gus should apologize :laugh: :laugh:

He deserves a shot.

Agreed....

Maybe Gus should apologize :laugh:/> :laugh:/>

What's that supposed to mean?

He deserves a shot.

Agreed....

Sorry. You must have missed the deleted thread demanding Gus apologize to all the guys he coached that didn't get drafted. It was entertaining.

Always happy to see Tigers in the pros. Forgive my forgetfulness but was Avery Young a senior.

Always happy to see Tigers in the pros. Forgive my forgetfulness but was Avery Young a senior.

at auburn 4 years played 3. Still had a year of eligibility.

at auburn 4 years played 3. Still had a year of eligibility.

I'm surprised he didn't get drafted, but then I say that every year about someone. Guess I'm biased toward our guys.

Gotta say Young made a poor decision. He could've helped himself a ton by staying a year

He deserves a shot.

I remember listening to a podcast that had an NFL scout on and he said there wasn't much "good" on the tape for kris frost. The guy said something positive about every other draft eligible AU player except for frost.

Gotta say Young made a poor decision. He could've helped himself a ton by staying a year

Agreed

Largely what I was insinuating as well. Seems both parties would have benefited. Left me scratching my head. If Coleman didn't have the backstory he has I would have felt like he should have stayed an additional year as well. Thougg, this entire draft class was shallow.

Prediction: Tre Williams will be the first ILB to get drafted for Auburn in this recent era

have we even had a true LB drafted since Tubby left? I can't think of one but I may just not remember

Prediction: Tre Williams will be the first ILB to get drafted for Auburn in this recent era

have we even had a true LB drafted since Tubby left? I can't think of one but I may just not remember

Uhhhh Josh Bynes I think?

Bynes went undrafted as a free agent in 2011 and developed into a helluva professional linebacker. He's won a National Championship in college and a Super Bowl in his pro career. Can't ask for much more.

Bynes went undrafted as a free agent in 2011 and developed into a helluva professional linebacker. He's won a National Championship in college and a Super Bowl in his pro career. Can't ask for much more.

Bynes is awesome.

Frost was supposed to be a mid range draft pick last year, but this year killed his status.

He deserves a shot.

Agreed....

Sorry. You must have missed the deleted thread demanding Gus apologize to all the guys he coached that didn't get drafted. It was entertaining.

Yeah, I missed that one...

Archived