Four Auburn players arrested

TitanTiger

Misdemeanor marijuana possession.

http://www.oanow.com/sports/college/auburn/football/breaking-four-auburn-university-football-players-arrested-saturday-in-auburn/article_d6d69cec-1085-11e6-a6ba-3bdbca2b76cb.html

Look, I know it's not like they're running a meth lab out of their dorm room, but damn guys, use some frickin' common sense.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clemson game is going to be great!

This is why you schedule a cupcake opponent week one. You're going to inevitably have arrests during the offseason. Now what do you do? Suspend the four in a pivotal game against Clemson?

This is why you schedule a cupcake opponent week one. You're going to inevitably have arrests during the offseason. Now what do you do? Suspend the four in a pivotal game against Clemson?

My guess since it's a misdemeanor, and a first offense for each of them, they'll all be suspended for the first half of the game.

True. It would be hypocritical to not suspend them any at all after suspending Marshall for a half.

My guess since it's a misdemeanor, and a first offense for each of them, they'll all be suspended for the first half of the game.

Yeah. I'd give them the same punishment Marshall faced in 14.

Making Auburn proud.

Saw Kris Frost last week and everyone noted what a great representative of the school he appears to be....and before the dust has settled (or smoke has cleared in this case) some guys do something that is guaranteed to result in a footstrip on ESPN a good part of the evening.

Auburn's athletic program bringing credit to the university. :-\

So were they driving with it? Out and about with it in their pockets? In their apartment? What's the deal here?

Lol @ Puff Bus, WDE. Not happy it's Carlton Davis, the others we can make do for a half with some of their counterparts at their positions. Yeesh

Not that it's any excuse, but sooner or later we're going to have to realize as a society that this stuff inevitably going to be legal.

Plain stupid. The last thing the school needs after coming off of an incredibly underperforming season is more negative press.

Alabama media could not be happier that they have something to replace the Bo Davis story.

So were they driving with it? Out and about with it in their pockets? In their apartment? What's the deal here?

Lol @ Puff Bus, WDE. Not happy it's Carlton Davis, the others we can make do for a half with some of their counterparts at their positions. Yeesh

Driving.

Davis will be a big loss. Slim pickings in the defensive backfield as is without losing our top CB. WR and DL is deep enough to handle the other two.

Edit: Wouldnt it be nice if this was only something as minor as a second DUI and they wouldnt have to miss any time?

Wouldnt it be nice if this was only something as minor as a second DUI and they wouldnt have to miss any time?

I think I see what you did there. If I understand correctly, I heartily endorse it.

Why are some of you blaming the Athletic Dept. or Gus? These four clowns made the decision against all the advice in the world. It's on them and the punishment is theirs to take.

Got to learn to make better decisions, hopefully they will in the future.

Its a shame that it is even still a crime in backwoods Alabama. Sorry guys, I love my Tigers, but I live in Oregon. Where recreational marijuana is not only not a crime, but is LEGAL. You can walk into shops in Oregon to buy marijuana like you walk into the ABC stores back home.

Do I feel like college athletes should partake? Personally no, however if the truth be told, if Alabama was even half way caught up to the modern world, the devastating injury RDavis incurred last season SHOULD warrant him a medical card at the least.

This is absurd. Potential 6 months in jail and thousands of dollars fines for what in most states would be nothing more than a ticket. A citation. But nope, can't have that in Gods country. I mean there are still counties in Alabama fighting for their rite to purchase alcohol... There is a problem with the thinking in that part of the country.... Every time I start to miss home, something like this happens and reminds me why I left the state like a bad habit as quickly as I could.

I know I'm gonna catch the wrath for my thinking, but I don't care. Sure it was a knucklehead move by those guys. Carlton Davis especially, but the fact still remains, the problem is with the State of Alabama. Remember Nick Marshalls citation? Thank goodness he was in Georgia because he would of been crucified in good ole Bama.

Not that it's any excuse, but sooner or later we're going to have to realize as a society that this stuff inevitably going to be legal.

Its not as a society. Its the state. Society has woken up to the fact its no more dangerous than alcohol or tobacco for that matter.

This is a stupid state. A2E.. No grief from me!

Dumbest people in office in the country almost when it comes to Pot and I don't even smoke.

I did while in hight school and college and was a much more proficient person with it, I've grown up past it. But Who the F cares unless they are selling to Minors and they were not. As I've said befor, when I was in High School, 70-80% of the athletes smoked.

Archived