Malzahn Interview (5/05/16)

RunInRed

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks

I like that he believes in the players that he has now.

Golf clap and I am sure some got on their knees to worship Gus. Gus has the talent. Gus need to win games. We will find out in the fall.

wde

Golf clap and I am sure some got on their knees to worship Gus. Gus has the talent. Gus need to win games. We will find out in the fall.

wde

For the last time I do not have the clap

wde

I am confident that you do not. You like PBR. No way on God's green Earth that clap could survive a 6 pack of PBR,

wde

wde

I am confident that you do not. You like PBR. No way on God's green Earth that clap could survive a 6 pack of PBR,

wde

6 pack???????????????/are you nuts

wde

wde

6 pack???????????????/are you nuts

Case?

wde

Did I miss something or is it true that there were two discussions about QBs and the only name mentioned was Franklin?

No, we open with a team that we are a two score dog with, on early lines.

Yep. While it was fun watching Watson carve the bama secondary, I was thinking how difficult he will be for us. I believe we have some great pushers on the D line this year and it will take some disruption in the backfield to have a chance. I hope Carl has worked on his containment in the spring, because we can't overun the pocket against Watson either.

I'm certainly not writing off our chances. We will absolutely get an instantaneous look at the strength of the program. One loss doesn't blow up a year. A win is a heck of a great start with the pre-season rep climpson has.....

FTR, I DETEST, Dumbo......turd in orange and purple. Even has the elephant ears...

Yep. That's true. Haha

I'm certainly not writing off our chances. We will absolutely get an instantaneous look at the strength of the program. One loss doesn't blow up a year. A win is a heck of a great start with the pre-season rep climpson has.....

FTR, I DETEST, Dumbo......turd in orange and purple. Even has the elephant ears...

Agree,,,despite a good game against bama, I've just never come to the conclusion that Clemson is really a true national power on a consistent basis.

Watson is exceptional but they are losing a lot of players. Auburn +10....I would take that now for a modest bet.

Well, if we are to compare our years, this past season....Not sure it is a comparison I'm anxious to make. Everyone is starting over and the performance of returning players is among the few gauges/indications of future performance. Hardly an accurate science, if that is a gauge, not something we are particularly on top of, either. Tough game.

There is some hope, our D made some strides last year. We have some O talent.

At this point, I'm about 50/50 on the optimism/pessimism scale. We have some positions and play that needs some proving.

That said, I'd love to blow climpson, out of the water.

Unless he is putting on one heck of an act for the season tickets holders and donors; he sure looks and sounds very positive and upbeat about the state of the program.

We are about to turn the corner. Clemson better pack a lunch. It will not be an easy game.....

We are about to turn the corner. Clemson better pack a lunch. It will not be an easy game.....

Agree. Lots of change on both teams since '15 season.

Agree. Lots of change on both teams since '15 season.

Just look at their draft! Starters across the board on defense are now in the NFL. They weren't deep to begin with on that side of the ball especially on the D Line.

Archived