Malzahn Interview (5/10/16)

RunInRed

Gus Malzahn hits on a variety of subjects, including whether he's for or against a college football commissioner, Tyler Queen's surgery and more before meeting with fans at the Atlanta Auburn Club ..

I like Gus as a coach, but his interviews leave me longing for Chiziks informative sessions.

It's funny, the first year under Gus as HC people were so happy to not have to hear Chizik's pre-generated answers

Not the most interesting interview in the world....No doubt..(see what I did there?)

Fine line between giving away too much, creating a(more) unrealistic expectation, limits ARE on injury info, because of privacy laws as just one example.

If it wasn't for Saban's actions of being such a gigantic rear end with the media, he would be about as interesting as watching paint dry, too....

You can set your calendar by Saban, he is due to go off on, minimally, one reporter a year....Gee, don't think that is a plan, do you?

Not an ideal job or circumstances for spectacular interviews. When someone is a great interview, even just a noteworthy interview, it is based on their personality as opposed to their info....

Literally, media training is available to teach people how to talk a lot, while saying nothing at all.

I enjoy Les Miles' interviews. His coaching acumen is debatable, but he is interesting to listen to.

You go out there and find those guys and give em a big kiss on the mouth ............,if you're a girl

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy Les Miles' interviews. His coaching acumen is debatable, but he is interesting to listen to.

You go out there and find those guys and give em a big kiss on the mouth ............,if you're a girl

^ my favorite Les Miles line other than "we had 18 seconds I figured I'd just throw it up and see if we could score...."

"Coach, you only had 8 seconds....."

"Oh.....well....uh......"

(Les after LSU over Auburn in 2007)

Still wish Jerraud would've picked that thing off

Archived