One of our QB's is working out with Michael Vick..

dmoney

gus is ruining our football program. with each passing insight into how he is doing things i am becoming more and more irritated at what appears to be, at least at times, a completely clueless approach on many aspects of coaching and the most troubling aspect is QB development, supposedly one of gus' strengths. waahhhhhh. call me what you will but i am an auburn fan and am so sick of the coach speak, qb anti-development and inability to be anything other than the most predictable and stubborn coach i have seen in a while. i want to win 10 or 12 games a year and this mickey mouse crap has got to stop. our only QBs under gus who have done anything were developed by others. gus ran JJ, mr football for state of AL, into the ground and the worst part is that him saying/acting like they didn't know JJ would react like that. HELLO? did you never go live with the QBs in practice, like, EVER?

gus is not a genius. he is a moron.

You must work for Jay Jacobs.

i stand behind things that help auburn football to be great and gus is not part of that imho. i am not loyal to a coach; i am loyal to our team and school.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gus is ruining our football program. with each passing insight into how he is doing things i am becoming more and more irritated at what appears to be, at least at times, a completely clueless approach on many aspects of coaching and the most troubling aspect is QB development, supposedly one of gus' strengths. waahhhhhh. call me what you will but i am an auburn fan and am so sick of the coach speak, qb anti-development and inability to be anything other than the most predictable and stubborn coach i have seen in a while. i want to win 10 or 12 games a year and this mickey mouse crap has got to stop. our only QBs under gus who have done anything were developed by others. gus ran JJ, mr football for state of AL, into the ground and the worst part is that him saying/acting like they didn't know JJ would react like that. HELLO? did you never go live with the QBs in practice, like, EVER?

At what level do you coach? College, high school, pop warner? Do you coach QB's? Who is your most successful pupil? What have they achieved? All conference; All American? What is your coaching philosophy? What is you won/loss record?

These answers would help me understand your insight to the game and AU in particular.

At what level do you coach? College, high school, pop warner? Do you coach QB's? Who is your most successful pupil? What have they achieved? All conference; All American? What is your coaching philosophy? What is you won/loss record?

These answers would help me understand your insight to the game and AU in particular.

i have 2 eyes to see with.

i am a senior microsoft sql database administrator. i would like your background on how you understand computers so i can better evaluate your insight on how you use a computer.

and it is win/loss record if we are spell checking. sorry i hurt your feelings but gus is a moron.

Wow... pot and kettle much?

First, the majority of coaches don't go live with QBs in practice... especially their starter. In more cases than not, the risk is not worth the reward. What happened with Jeremy is beyond rare.

Second, all this talk about lack of QB development is total BS. Cam and Nick both improved over the time they played here. Players have a ceiling for how far they can go. Just because Gus can't turn every QB into a Heisman candidate doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's doing.

Finally, most of the greatest minds in college football think of Gus as an offensive genius. Last year sucked. We get it. But last year was last year and you and several other people need to GET OVER IT. In Gus's entire time coaching in college football, he's had one bad and one mediocre year. The rest have been not just good, but very very good (yes, even 2014 where we had the 2nd ranked offense in the SEC and just struggled on D).

i have 2 eyes to see with.

i am a senior microsoft sql database administrator. i would like your background on how you understand computers so i can better evaluate your insight on how you use a computer.

and it is win/loss record if we are spell checking. sorry i hurt your feelings but gus is a moron.

Painting with a broad brush I see: Gus is a moron.

Nevermind the facts that his offenses have set records, some of those are in the last 2-3 seasons. Nevermind that he's not yet had a full 4 year recruiting cycle to his name as a head coach. Nevermind that last year we were in every game but 1 going in to the fourth quarter.

If you didn't just say he's a moron I might listen. But you are so completely wrong and that's another thing entirely.

So many "wrongs" in "wrights" post I don't know where to begin!

i can't bring myself to even engage such lunacy. I will be interested to see the reaction of these Gus haters when we are winning with good qb play again. I will not allow them to enjoy it.

i can't bring myself to even engage such lunacy. I will be interested to see the reaction of these Gus haters when we are winning with good qb play again. I will not allow them to enjoy it.

I'm currently not convinced whether Gus is a bad, mediocre, good, or great head coach at this level, as I do not consider three years a sufficient sample size. That said, I am convinced the notion that a moron has risen to the top job in a major FBS football program is beyond absurd. Even the bad head coaches at this level are, at the very least, not morons.

I'm currently not convinced whether Gus is a bad, mediocre, good, or great head coach at this level, as I do not consider three years a sufficient sample size. That said, I am convinced the notion that a moron has risen to the top job in a major FBS football program is beyond absurd. Even the bad head coaches at this level are, at the very least, not morons.

:thumbsup:

I will be interested to see the reaction of these Gus haters when we are winning with good qb play again. I will not allow them to enjoy it.

I love this so much.

I will be interested to see the reaction of these Gus haters when we are winning with good qb play again. I will not allow them to enjoy it.

I love this so much.

Thing about all that is, they won't be around. The same crew shows up when we aren't playing well, then go hide under their rocks when we are winning. You can see the evidence during and after the bowl game.

I love this so much.

Thing about all that is, they won't be around. The same crew shows up when we aren't playing well, then go hide under their rocks when we are winning. You can see the evidence during and after the bowl game.

Fair point. But I still love alexeva's attitude. (For that and just in general.)

I didn't know we had some many football Geniuses. Nobody looked Good in spring Game and the scrimmages were private. What I do know is I purchased my Tickets and I am ready for some Auburn Football and whoever starts I will support. WDE

I didn't know we had some many football Geniuses. Nobody looked Good in spring Game and the scrimmages were private. What I do know is I purchased my Tickets and I am ready for some Auburn Football and whoever starts I will support. WDE

You pick strange words to capitalize mid-sentence.

It's so strange.

Is it some kind of code??? The capital letters and capital words below ...

IGNGGWIITIAFIWDE

I Geniuses. Nobody Good Game. What I I Tickets I Auburn Football I. WDE

Can anyone decipher the secret meaning?

Archived