Next #1 OT pick

Does anyone other than me think that Prince Sammons is gonna be the next GR? Maybe even better. I sure think this kid sits this season and starts as RSF next season. Kid is gonna be special.

Is he one of our guys? The name doesn't seem familiar to me...

He was one of those guys we looked at late. I'm guessing because of the offensive line coach change.

But yes, we signed him.

I think it's a little bit premature to anoint him the next #1 OT. He played DE and tackle in high school and he's going to be learning the position as a college athlete next year and the year after. Plus with Ashley coming in and Horton could be the guy at RT... Hold your horses before we start annointing anyone. And no one is going to be the next GRob...

He was one of those guys we looked at late. I'm guessing because of the offensive line coach change.

But yes, we signed him.

Ohhh I think I know him now. Thanks!

Yah one of our guys that Herb pulled late

By the time this kid is ready to play and dominate, I hope we've already had the "next GR".

Kid has a lot of potential from what I've heard, but its a little bammerish to call him the next great one before he even sees the field.He has a lot of work to do to get on the field.

Guest NC1406

Kid has a lot of potential from what I've heard, but its a little bammerish to call him the next great one before he even sees the field.He has a lot of work to do to get on the field.

Agreed but never underestimate a person that has experienced challenges in life such as Prince. Some in his position lay back and say I have made it. Others utilize their experience and are willing to suffer to get what they desire and insurmountable odds are nothing to them. Kids got more experience than most will get in a lifetime.......at a damn young age.

Archived