TV Schedule Opening Week

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a hell of a lineup of games. Hopefully we cap Saturday night off with a big win

He pushed for the 7:30 AM time slot but they had the game in Ireland already set for that time

He pushed for the 7:30 AM time slot but they had the game in Ireland already set for that time

I was joking.

Lol I know... :hellyeah:

Gonna be a long day leading up to the game. Pace yourselves, folks. Drink plenty of water.

Going to be a challenge for me b/c i know i'll be on edge all day. Now i got to water down the good stuff to make sure 1. I can still calm my nerves some & 2. I'm not hammered by the time kickoff arrives.

Gonna be a long day leading up to the game. Pace yourselves, folks. Drink plenty of water.

Going to be a challenge for me b/c i know i'll be on edge all day. Now i got to water down the good stuff to make sure 1. I can still calm my nerves some & 2. I'm not hammered by the time kickoff arrives.

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten tanked before a night game and forgotten who won, when I wake up on Sunday. Lol

hell, I might go fishing or play golf to stay out of the juice a little longer.

Both of you need to man up and pull an all dayer.

Amateurs.

Archived