What song?

AuCivilEng1

Ok, so with the opener being at 8:00 against the number 2 team in the country, it's safe to say that JHS is going to be rocking at a level we haven't seen since '13 vs Bama. Just for fun, what song is blasting over the Megatron during the entrance, if you had you're choice?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we going to update the super old Young Joc and T-Pain songs they always play? I'm pretty sure the non-rooting interest viewers laugh at us when they hear that blasting from our PA system post 2011. At least if you check twitter during our games.

Had a feeling that a few of those bands would be considered butt rock.

I'd be more than okay with 'Welcome to the Jungle'. Ditto for '

' by Rage Against the Machine. I only pick that one from just about any Rage song because the beginning seems to lend itself to the format, although I'm not sure how they'd end it and there's a tricky little lyric about a slit wrist in the first verse... and it gets pretty NSFJHS (aren't I clever) from there. '
' would be amazing if they could somehow splice the first :47 or so with the last 2:45 or so. Dang, now I'm in an AC/DC mood. '
'- too obvious??

Or, since I get to say whatever I want, '

' by CCR would be deceptively bad *** for a night game.

is my standard response to this question, though. Wembley can kiss JHS's ***. Link goes straight to the 3:38 mark of the below video. I never get any takers on this.

PS- How in the h-e-double-hockey-sticks is 'Hell's Bells' not MSU's song?

'Paradise City' is another good one if they hooked the first 1:20 or so up with the last 2 minutes or so.

I love this game. Too bad there's probably not a single Run the Jewels song that's family friendly. *Super NSFW lyrics alert* *Like, I can't even type the full name of the song* '

' would burn that stadium down. Another one where the lyrics make it a complete impossibility, but damn, I love it when '
' by Kanye comes on in my gym mix.

Sweet Emotion would be cool. Thunderstruck would be great, but the Turd boys took that one. I'm very tired of the whole radio hip hop/Alternative thing we've been doing. I'd rather have eye of the tiger. lol

Sweet Emotion would be cool. Thunderstruck would be great, but the Turd boys took that one. I'm very tired of the whole radio hip hop/Alternative thing we've been doing. I'd rather have eye of the tiger. lol

Well, hip hop appeals to the younger crowd. The student section in particular. I don't foresee that ever going away.

I love it!

Hell's Bells would be good. Welcome to the Jungle and Crazy train will definitely be played.

Got my vote. One of the Brewers relief pitchers had that! Game I saw the roof was closed on Miller Park, he walked out of the bull pen and the place exploded for 5 minutes!

Hell's Bells would be good. Welcome to the Jungle and Crazy train will definitely be played.

Got my vote. One of the Brewers relief pitchers had that! Game I saw the roof was closed on Miller Park, he walked out of the bull pen and the place exploded for 5 minutes!

Are you referring to 7x all-star Trevor Hoffman, the greatest reliever in NL history?

Bunch of Tiger references in this one and besides...

The Intro rocks.

Holy Diver

Ride the tiger

You can see his stripes but you know he's clean

Shiny diamonds

Like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue

Something is coming for you

Jump from the tiger

You can feel his heart but you know he's mean

Some light can never be seen

Ride the tiger

You can see his stripes but you know he's clean