Connor Mitch

Transferring from SC as grad transfer. Worth a look?

Possibly worth a look but no word yet that AU is looking at him.

According to 247, he does have 2 years of eligibility left, so there is that.

As a grad transfer?

As a grad transfer?

Yes....but he was going to ride the bench at USCe this year....was 3rd on the depth chart behind some younger guys...probably wise to move on but i don't see him at AU....no better than the two we have....maybe not as good.

I don't really want him. Very mediocre. I have a feeling USCe will start the true freshman, McIlwain at QB. He played in the spring game and was clearly the best QB on the field. Very good DT QB.

I don't really want him. Very mediocre. I have a feeling USCe will start the true freshman, McIlwain at QB. He played in the spring game and was clearly the best QB on the field. Very good DT QB.

Don't count out Bentley. They are tabbing him the future in Cocky Land.

As a grad transfer?

Yes Coker did it w/ Baba. It does not happen often but it does happen. Get your undergrad at original school in 3 years & redshirt a year sport wise & you have 2 years left when you transfer.

Don't count out Bentley. They are tabbing him the future in Cocky Land.

Right, I forgot that Bentley is skipping his senior year in HS and will be at USCe this fall. If he wins the starting job as a 17 year old, there may be a chance McIlwain considers transfering. That would be an interesting development.

Archived