FL Residents - Auburn License Plate

bootskii

Alright fellow Florida Auburn grad/fan residents if you miss sporting that Auburn license plate on your ride you can now sign a petition to change all that. We need 4,000 signatures and we are at ~2,400 (60%) right now. I miss having that AU on the back of my plate so lets make it happen. Here is the link to sign up:

http://iwantmyfloridaauburnplate.com/

I have a Coast Guard tag on mine right now. It will be hard to give that one up but I have been an Auburn fan/grad longer than I was in the Coast Guard.

Moving this to the football forum to get more exposure. Come Auburn alum living in Fl sign up now. It 's the slow season anyway

I believe if this passes Auburn will be the first out of state college to be on a Florida license plate. I could be wrong but when I switched my tags out recently when I moved to FL the only schools available were from the state of Florida.

This Pensacola resident has signed up. War eagle!

So should I hit Twin Peaks or go to Hooters on the beach?

Confused by the OR in this post...

Point. Thinking Peaks. Well already made the decision. Looks like $2.75 man sized bud lites. Happy hour has begun.

Point. Thinking Peaks. Well already made the decision. Looks like $2.75 man sized bud lites. Happy hour has begun.

Never a bad choice. Program office visits have put my happy hours on hold this week so have two for me. Drinks, that is.

i go to school in Pensacola, I know a solid 75% of the twin peak girls from high school. I'd steer clear of I were you. Stay downtown and on the beach. And check out five sisters and grovers

i go to school in Pensacola, I know a solid 75% of the twin peak girls from high school. I'd steer clear of I were you. Stay downtown and on the beach. And check out five sisters and grovers

I'm no stranger to Pcola. But hey you should come over to Peaks and introduce me to some of the girls.

Heading downtown later. Going to start at Blend then who knows,

So is this a done deal? As of today it looks like I'll be a Florida resident shortly and would love one.

No we still need about 1600 to sign up. Since this morning we have added 80 or more signatures

I believe if this passes Auburn will be the first out of state college to be on a Florida license plate. I could be wrong but when I switched my tags out recently when I moved to FL the only schools available were from the state of Florida.

To my knowledge we would be the first.

Archived