2017 5* RB Cam Akers (FSU 12/27/16)

aucanucktiger

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only find highlights for a cam akers as QB. Is this the same guy?

Yes. He's a RB that his HS essentially uses as a wildcat QB.

^ok thanks ellitor. I was seeing his picture too and the cam akers playing qb(wildcat as you say) didn't look as big as the picture I was seeing. Made me think it was someone else.

I feel like he's a lock if he have a good offense next year.

I don't. We trail UGA & Ole Miss right now.

Regardless of what happens now, Ole Miss folks are VERY confident he ends up in Oxford.

Regardless of what happens now, Ole Miss folks are VERY confident he ends up in Oxford.

It is hard for me to get used to Ole Miss leading for 5 Star players. Are kids not worried about the NCAA sniffing all around the Ole Miss program right now?

It is hard for me to get used to Ole Miss leading for 5 Star players. Are kids not worried about the NCAA sniffing all around the Ole Miss program right now?

Akers is a hometown kid. Doubt he believes any of the rumors circulating outside of Oxford.

• 2 weeks later...

AU is in this right now more than most people think. Visited AU yesterday again for the 2nd time in 2 weeks & had another great trip.

Akers is a hometown kid. Doubt he believes any of the rumors circulating outside of Oxford.

I thought OM admitted cheating and self imposed sanctions. Are there other rumors? Seems pretty cut and dry that they are guilty. Now just waiting on the possible additional sanctions from the NCAA, right?

I thought OM admitted cheating and self imposed sanctions. Are there other rumors? Seems pretty cut and dry that they are guilty. Now just waiting on the possible additional sanctions from the NCAA, right?

Look at the date. The post was right before the self imposed sanctions I believe.

Look at the date. The post was right before the self imposed sanctions I believe.

+1

Cam Akers is not visiting today as planned but per Keith on twitter 5* RB Najee Harris is in on a surprise visit.

That must be what Askew was referencing on twitter.

Cam Akers is not visiting today as planned but per Keith on twitter 5* RB Najee Harris is in on a surprise visit.

Some services have this kid as the #1 recruit in the country. He is currently committed to our friends Bama.

NH seems like he could get away from bama, being a Cali kid. I think he'd decommit if a better situation presented itself.

Archived