2016 3* LB/S Stephen Davis Jr.

EagleDamnWar

So what's Stephen Davis' status? LOL

Unless anything has changed, he is waiting on a grade to qualify.

There has been no news via sources for a long time now. Keith says that's usually bad news FWIW.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what's Stephen Davis' status? LOL

Unless anything has changed, he is waiting on a grade to qualify.

There has been no news via sources for a long time now. Keith says that's usually bad news FWIW.

Thanks guys. That's kind of what I figured...that it didn't look good for this year at this point. <_<

Bummer.

This kid has known he was gonna be a big time prospect for a few years now, so I hate that it's grades if it in fact is.

I saw on bleacher report or a similar site that featured a list of the top unsigned prospects and beside his name it said "family issues."

https://www.seccountry.com/sec/report-stephen-davis-jr-has-a-secret-commitment-to-be-revealed-soon

Stephen has a secret commitment to somebody. Supposed to enroll in June or July.

Saw that. LOL. Was him playing O ever discussed during our recruitment of him?

Funny thing! I don't remember ever reading any where that mentioned him playing offense or being offered that way. I saw him listed as outside backer or a safety.

https://www.seccount...e-revealed-soon

Stephen has a secret commitment to somebody. Supposed to enroll in June or July.

Saw that. LOL. Was him playing O ever discussed during our recruitment of him?

Was by some school, just not AU. I would not be surprised if AU was in on this although I have not heard we are which likely means we are not.

We are going to give him a shot at QB.

Now that's meltdown thread worthy. :)

Dear Lord don't let Went see it.

With the low key sentiment, I am inclined to think it is not Auburn.

Someone should have a good feel for this be it a recruiting analyst or an insider. With the lack of talk and us wondering if he made his grades, this article seems to be a big change. Sounds like it will be over soon.

I could care less at this point. I wish I would have knocked his daddy to the turf a little harder in preseason back in the day. Of course he got me pretty good once....lol

Keeping it on the down low to avoid in-state pressure? He has no reason to leave Auburn in the dark if he's going to go to USC/Clemson...yes, we'll be mad at his daddy, but we'll be mad whether we find out in July or June.

Keeping it on the down low to avoid in-state pressure? He has no reason to leave Auburn in the dark if he's going to go to USC/Clemson...yes, we'll be mad at his daddy, but we'll be mad whether we find out in July or June.

Don't think the article said he let the teams be in the dark. Just not ready for the public to know yet.

Don't think the article said he let the teams be in the dark. Just not ready for the public to know yet.

Juco?....

Juco?....

No. Original article said it was a 4 year school.

I will say the time frame does fit well if he were to start 2nd Summer terms courses at AU.

Juco?....

No. Original article said it was a 4 year school.

Then it could be Alcorn State for all we know.

If it's not defense then I don't think we need him

True...I like the idea of a legacy kid but this whole thing sounds like he and AU are not on the same wave length about where he would play.

One of the more confusing and uninformative discussions I can remember.....basically nobody know nothing for sure....or for that matter, nobody has any good guesses that seem reasonable.

Archived