Current Priority Targets (June 2016)

RunInRed

I thought we'd see more OL priorities by now? Brahms looks likely, Troxell could go either way...so who's after that? We're taking at least 4 right?

I guess Hainsey is another target that I just saw.

I thought we'd see more OL priorities by now? Brahms looks likely, Troxell could go either way...so who's after that? We're taking at least 4 right?

I guess Hainsey is another target that I just saw.

Yes we are taking 4-5. Just because we don't know of more OL priorities it does not mean the staff does not know of more OL priorities.

Interesting CB for Keith picking Jeremiah Holloman to AU. Would love for it to happen, but right now he is being recruited by every major school out there.

Interesting CB for Keith picking Jeremiah Holloman to AU. Would love for it to happen, but right now he is being recruited by every major school out there.

Strange he has not given a reason why yet. He usually does that with his picks.

I'll take Holloman, Jones, Ausbon, and Martin and be pleased. That'd be 2 great WR classes in back to back years. Still a long way to go with each of them.

I'll take Holloman, Jones, Ausbon, and Martin and be pleased. That'd be 2 great WR classes in back to back years. Still a long way to go with each of them.

We have led for Martin for a long time. He could commit soon.

KN said today the top 4 DL targets are; Ryan Johnson (DE from AL), Alec Johnson (DT from AL), LaBryan Ray (DE from AL), and MJ Webb (DT/DE from SC).

• 2 weeks later...

Why don't we have a pinned 2017 recruiting board? What have I missed?

Because the person who used to do that thread retired from the site 3 months ago. The decision was made to unpin the thread instead of having a pinned thread w/ very outdated info.

Why don't we have a pinned 2017 recruiting board? What have I missed?

Because the person who used to do that thread retired from the site 3 months ago. The decision was made to unpin the thread instead of having a pinned thread w/ very outdated info.

Thank you! I knew there had to be an explanation. Sorry to hear that he retired. It was a helpful post for those of us that doesn't stay on top of recruiting. I appreciate all of your post's E!

yes, that was a very informative post to refer back on occasion. Sorry that the person is gone or too busy to keep it up, and also appreciate everything you do and the time you put into the recruiting threads. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Some reason were not looking at the top JUCO LB and he is in state ? Or are we ?

http://247sports.com/Player/Gary-Johnson-55158

Or did we just never have a chance at him? Also are what JUCO are possible? Any QB's ?

Some reason were not looking at the top JUCO LB and he is in state ? Or are we ?

http://247sports.com...y-Johnson-55158

Because we are only taking 2 more & are in good shape with a number of our top high school targets. And we are not looking at him right now. He is committed to Bama anyway.

Also are what JUCO are possible? Any QB's ?

To early to tell with Juco QBs. They don't start coming into focus til late September at the earliest.

To early to tell with Juco QBs. They don't start coming into focus til late September at the earliest.

Lol sounding like I was talking in pirate.

Found this guy, but he doesn't seem that highly regarded:

http://247sports.com/player/d-j-gillins-20331

December grad to watch this season:

http://www.scout.com/junior-college-football/story/1644065-burston-gets-it-done-for-contra-costa

Archived