***2016 4* RB Kameron "Kam" Martin commits to AU!!!

auburnphan

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't that JJ's number?

Thought I might see him in #9......I think that's available on the offensive side at the moment....

I think JJ switched to #1 this season. In honor of Duke Williams!

Kidding about my 2nd sentence. But I do think he switched to #1 for this season.

Where did you here this? He's still #6 on the updated roster that just came out.

Not sure where, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he was changing his number to honor a high school teammate

Found it. Link

Was wondering why Craig-Myers didn't choose #1. Perhaps he'll also change to #1 after Johnson leaves.

So how would you guys feel about this hypothetical situation...Rhett leaves Auburn after this season, and Briles is hired as co-offensive coordinator/ qb coach. He will coach again and soon, but a high profile or head coaching position at all is unlikely to present itself for a while. I believe he definitely messed up, but I don't believe he condoned the behaviors of the perpetrators on his team, and I believe the real enablers were his bosses? Anybody think this would be a good thing for Auburn?

You and I have extremely different reads on that situation. That guy is a scumbag IMO and I would never consider sending my daughter to a school where he is employed.

As for strictly football, he has a very distinct offensive philosophy that is different than Gus's. You normally don't put two guys like that together. Briles's next job will likely be working for a more defensive minded coach.

i am with you on this. no violence or burying of hopefully will ever be allowed at my beloved auburn.....

ok who is going to ask our new rb if he can catch a squirrel like omac and our other rb did. sorry my med make my memory dicey.....

So how would you guys feel about this hypothetical situation...Rhett leaves Auburn after this season, and Briles is hired as co-offensive coordinator/ qb coach. He will coach again and soon, but a high profile or head coaching position at all is unlikely to present itself for a while. I believe he definitely messed up, but I don't believe he condoned the behaviors of the perpetrators on his team, and I believe the real enablers were his bosses? Anybody think this would be a good thing for Auburn?

Lets keep this thread about welcoming Kam not Art

Fair enough...not saying I thought it was a good idea for the record, but just an interesting thought. Second chances can be a good thing. Kam seems like a good player.

He looks as big as Cory Grant but is a lot shiftier. I really like this pick up. No knock on Rock Thomas but I believe this kid will make us forget about him very quickly

Fair enough...not saying I thought it was a good idea for the record, but just an interesting thought. Second chances can be a good thing. Kam seems like a good player.

thanks

glad everyone seems to be so excited as i am to have this young man at auburn. now here is the dicey part. his recruiter was rhett so do you guys give him any love or props?

Of course not. You are forbidden to make any positive mention of Lashlee at all. If you do the Cool Kids will kick you out of their tree house.

Lashee is a very good recruiter which is why it perplexes me that Gus didn't just move him to Bentley's position.

Isn't that JJ's number?

Thought I might see him in #9......I think that's available on the offensive side at the moment....

Kidding about my 2nd sentence. But I do think he switched to #1 for this season.

Where did you here this? He's still #6 on the updated roster that just came out.

Not sure where, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he was changing his number to honor a high school teammate

Found it. Link

Was wondering why Craig-Myers didn't choose #1. Perhaps he'll also change to #1 after Johnson leaves.

Why would Nate choose #1? He was #21 his Sr year & #9 his Jr year. Link

glad everyone seems to be so excited as i am to have this young man at auburn. now here is the dicey part. his recruiter was rhett so do you guys give him any love or props?

Of course not. You are forbidden to make any positive mention of Lashlee at all. If you do the Cool Kids will kick you out of their tree house.

Lashee is a very good recruiter which is why it perplexes me that Gus didn't just move him to Bentley's position.

Gus is not going to move Rhett to an off field position. Also Bentley's position was not a recruiting position. It was offensive analysr.

Isn't that JJ's number?

Found it. Link

Why would Nate choose #1? He was #21 his Sr year & #9 his Jr year. Link

#21 is taken. Plus...

4ace4c88-a415-4425-b9f2-ff7dc958bd24.jpg

Plus...

That's just a media piece. Not an indication of a future number. I have seen a number of these not be the player's number when they get to AU.

Plus...

That's just a media piece. Not an indication of a future number. I have seen a number of these not be the player's number when they get to AU.

Since the year 2000 (when I predicted Jason Campbell would pick #17), I've been around 80% on picking jersey numbers for incoming Freshmen & transfers.

I remain firm that Craig-Myers would have chosen #1 had Johnson not claimed it.

With Roc just recently leaving, it's possible he'll switch to #9. That's what he wore in the UA AA game.

Plus...

Since the year 2000 (when I predicted Jason Campbell would pick #17), I've been around 80% on picking jersey numbers for incoming Freshmen & transfers.

With Roc just recently leaving, it's possible he'll switch to #9. That's what he wore in the UA AA game.

Did you want a cookie

Plus...

Did you want a cookie

I do.

Plus...

Did you want a cookie

Thanks. I'll pass.

Archived