AU add home and home with Penn St 2021-2022

Maverick.AU

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad its home and home PSU never been to Auburn

Just as long as the game isn't in Tampa at 9am. And raining.

yeah I was there for that one. Damn froze my ass off

I was there also, yuck!

1PM in Orlando against a Heisman finalist at RB ain't bad.

Wasn't at that one.

By adding Penn State for 2021 and 2022, what does that do to the already scheduled game with California on Sept. 18, 2021.

I like the home and home.

I was at the Capital One Bowl where Ronnie Brown hit 1000 yards for the season (while filling in for an injured Cadillac) and outshining the Heisman finalist. That was a fun game -- especially if you like defenses.

I was at the Capital One Bowl where Ronnie Brown hit 1000 yards for the season (while filling in for an injured Cadillac) and outshining the Heisman finalist. That was a fun game -- especially if you like defenses.

One of my proudest predictions. Folks were soooo worried about Larry Johnson. I called a local sports station and predicted Ronnie would not just out-rush Johnson, but double his rushing yardage.

Ronnie: 184

Johnson: 72

Should be a fun matchup for the fans and players. And most importantly, it's NOT Clemson.

One of my proudest predictions. Folks were soooo worried about Larry Johnson. I called a local sports station and predicted Ronnie would not just out-rush Johnson, but double his rushing yardage.

I like your premonitions. I remember that annoying "We Are! Penn State!" Cheer the PSU fans kept chanting...by the end of the game the orange and blue family was yelling "We Are! Auburn!". Great times.

By adding Penn State for 2021 and 2022, what does that do to the already scheduled game with California on Sept. 18, 2021.

Good question. I never heard a date for the Cal game but per fbschedules.com the Cal game is set for the same day. Link

Good question. I never heard a date for the Cal game but per fbschedules.com the Cal game is set for the same day. Link

The Cal series got bumped to 2023 and 2024.

Got a link? Have not heard that yet

Indeed: http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Auburn-adds-marquee-series-in-2021-2022-45996598?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=160627_092542_Auburn%20Tigers&utm_content=Link

I like your premonitions. I remember that annoying "We Are! Penn State!" Cheer the PSU fans kept chanting...by the end of the game the orange and blue family was yelling "We Are! Auburn!". Great times.

Yup. I could hear our fans chant that on the broadcast.

Indeed: http://auburn.247spo...tm_content=Link

Gracias!

Archived