OT: Member Re-Engagement Drive

RunInRed

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AUMASTERS said:

I also haven't posted in a long time, and have certainly been turned off by some of the negative posters (supposed insiders as well). I have been reading anonymously for the past year, but decided to log back on after RIR reset my password. I would also like the option of the blue background.

Welcome back!

I'm here!  

I need to start posting more often.  Looking at post history, good grief!    

- From A.K. 

We knew you would be back for TD BOWL :tdau:

14 minutes ago, vatz22au said:

I'm here!  

- From A.K. 

Excellent! WDE

On July 14, 2016 at 7:14 AM, RunInRed said:

At the risk of going down memory lane ... I'll throw some names out which I haven't seen in awhile ...

Where you guys and gals at? :big:

Maybe some are tired of the crazies? Just a thought to possibly consider? 

Don't know enough to post. So I just read all the good and bad post.  Best site for up to date info by far, and I have looked.  I once found the end of the Internet while in Afghanistan.  So keep it coming and I will keep reading. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Don't know enough to post. So I just read all the good and bad post.  Best site for up to date info by far, and I have looked.  I once found the end of the Internet while in Afghanistan.  So keep it coming and I will keep reading. Thanks!

Thanks for your service.

52 minutes ago, vatz22au said:

I'm here!  

- From A.K. 

Yay! Vatz is back. Missed your posts in here. Please visit and post often!

55 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

We knew you would be back for TD BOWL :tdau:

FYI, the TDA BOWL will begin on Saturday August 13.  :)  Just a few weeks away.

The thread locking is insane.  Restrictions on radical opinions results in less threads, thus less viewers.

1 hour ago, oposssum said:

The thread locking is insane.  Restrictions on radical opinions results in less threads, thus less viewers.

Thanks for the input ... as you can imagine, it's fine line between keeping the board organized and clean and letting it ride.  But if you, or anyone feels a thread has been locked unnecessarily, please don't hesitate to shoot me or any of the Admins a PM and we'll take a look at it.

9 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Thanks for the input ... as you can imagine, it's fine line between keeping the board organized and clean and letting it ride.  But if you, or anyone feels a thread has been locked unnecessarily, please don't hesitate to shoot me or any of the Admins a PM and we'll take a look at it.

To go along with this RIR I know some Mods has a default setting in their head to lock a thread if there is a very similar one. On the recruiting board I try to merge them instead of locking when possible.

On July 12, 2016 at 9:18 PM, RMillander said:

Been lurking, but hoping to get more involved. Youngest starts Soph year next month. We currently live up in No. VA, so depend on you guys for the inside scoop. WDE!

There's a great Auburn Club in Alexandria. Watched Auburn beat Bama there in 2010. WDE

I guess it is time to add to my 8 post count. Maybe it won't be 2 years before I post again!

1 hour ago, 83Grad said:

I guess it is time to add to my 8 post count. Maybe it won't be 2 years before I post again!

Yes, posting is good :big:

I'm putting in my formal request for the blue background!  Looking forward to being more active here as we approach the start of the season (I need a break from the boards after NSD and all that recruiting wackiness.)

Love the new format, looks clean and refreshing...as always, WDE!

I miss the auburn eagle skin as well. I have been a lurker for years now, since my insiders (just walkon friends) have graduated. I do visit daily, but always stayed logged out due to being able to skip to the newest info. I appreciate the work everyone puts into the board. 

I'm also putting in my request for the blue back ground.  Can't wait for the season to start!

2 hours ago, McFU said:

I'm also putting in my request for the blue back ground.  Can't wait for the season to start!

I've seen at least 10 posts on this. Someone should really start a thread on it so RIR can see what kind of demand there is.

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I've seen at least 10 posts on this. Someone should really start a thread on it so RIR can see what kind of demand there is.

I'm pretty sure he's got the message.  To one poster who mentioned it, he replied "Just give us a little bit of time..."

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I hear you guys ... let me see what we can do.  We're also in the process a new homepage so a lot of moving pieces ...

2 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

I'm pretty sure he's got the message.  To one poster who mentioned it, he replied "Just give us a little bit of time..."

My bad. I missed that. & did not know if 10 or so was enough of a demand for RIR to bring it back.

On 7/14/2016 at 7:14 AM, RunInRed said:

At the risk of going down memory lane ... I'll throw some names out which I haven't seen in awhile ...

Where you guys and gals at? :big:

What?  You didn't miss me?

Archived