Sunshine Pumping 2016

Win4AU

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^We shouldn't, but given that they have a bye week beforehand and are a fairly experienced team that was better than their record last year...I don't know, something about that game smells funny. Maybe we'll beat Vandy and lose to OM as most expect. But because of how easily we defy expectations and predictions, I just can't shake the feeling that we pull off a big upset win and then suffer an out-of-nowhere loss--look how often we've done both.

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

AU has lost the last two to Vandy. :dead:

I'm not seeing a whole lot of sunshine pumping. Get to pumping sunshine, you. 

I fart sunshine! Auburn 15-0! JJ wins Heisman! Malzahn Coach of the Year! Auburn wins National Championship!

Bva-7VYIMAAVPAl.jpg

I dont know if there's a nip thread this year, but here in upstate SC,...albeit hot as all get out, ...theres a nice little breeze today, the blue sky has lost the familiar haze, its definitely out of the norm of the last 3-4 months ...I think its a sign.....

That or a nip tease....

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:54 AM, aucanucktiger said:

Four predictable losses for us this year - Clemson, LSU, UGA & Bama then we win a mid level bowl for 9 wins, our staff stays in tact and 2017 becomes a VERY legit sunshine pumping season. Wait for it...

Yes. Long term..sunshine pumping.

I think that's about where I'm at.

^The problem with '17 is going to be the OL. I'm betting that Braden leaves early, so that leaves us likely with four new starters.

That being said, if Jason Smith and NCM have good years, that will spur excitement at receiver position. We'll likely have Cox and Pettway until 2018. The secondary should be really good, and since kickers rarely go pro, we get a senior Legatron.

Who knows, though I still think one of '18 or '19 is REALLY our year.

11 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I'm betting that Braden leaves early, so that leaves us likely with four new starters.

I realize that he's a hoss, but do you really think he's going grade high enough in the draft predictions to bail early? He'd have to have one heck of a year, in my opinion, and I'm a big Braden fan, since he's from my area.

2 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

I dont know if there's a nip thread this year, but here in upstate SC,...albeit hot as all get out, ...theres a nice little breeze today, the blue sky has lost the familiar haze, its definitely out of the norm of the last 3-4 months ...I think its a sign.....

That or a nip tease....

I suspect that some patience may be in order in this regard.

Meantime, embrace memories of years past.

The two Vandy loses were on the road during our two worst seasons in the past 20 years.  Both Vandy teams were decent those seasons. Auburn does not lose to Vandy at home ever.  Especially in this thread!  im not sure why everyone keeps saying we only score 41 when it clearly says 44 ?

I'm optimistic that Auburn will beat Vandy this year, but we should not forget that Vandy has an overall winning record against Auburn. Yes, I know. Embarrassing.

Jovon and Kerryon = Cadillac and Ronnie!  Auburn once again leads the nation in rushing.  Saban, his replacement and protégés are Tiger Meat.  Big Blue is turned to black and blue in the semi and the FSUers ridiculous and insulting chant is scarcely heard in the Championship. Auburn's season is marred by one loss... VANDY.   V12 powered Pumper!

5 hours ago, AURex said:

I'm optimistic that Auburn will beat Vandy this year, but we should not forget that Vandy has an overall winning record against Auburn. Yes, I know. Embarrassing.

Yeah it is. But within the last quarter century I'm sure we easily own the record. 

Archived