Auburn Tigers 2010 BCS Champions Wallpaper

SBM832

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but yall are going to down load a whole bunch of code from a stranger that just joined with one post. I would scan it well.

Here is one I made.... seems these images do not up load here ....any way you may have a look.

www.flickr.com/photos/58362510@N04/5357701826/

Here is one I made.... seems these images do not up load here ....any way you may have a look.

I like this. Clean and not cluttered. Thanks for sharing. The other one I don't care for. Way too much white for me.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but yall are going to down load a whole bunch of code from a stranger that just joined with one post. I would scan it well.

No coding here. Check the link and you will find it takes you to my Deviantart page where you can safely download the wallpaper if you would like.

Looks great. I don't think I am going to be using it just because of the brightness the white background creates. The trophy glowing orange is cool though.

I like this. Clean and not cluttered. Thanks for sharing. The other one I don't care for. Way too much white for me.

I would love to make a dark one but the effect doesn't work as well. Just recently started doing sports wallpapers so you can probably expect another Auburn wallpaper in the future. Also, that other wallpaper is just some logos and a tiger pasted on a mac background..

http://gravityno.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/mac-wallpaper.jpg

No coding here. Check the link and you will find it takes you to my Deviantart page where you can safely download the wallpaper if you would like.

Looks great. I don't think I am going to be using it just because of the brightness the white background creates. The trophy glowing orange is cool though.

I would love to make a dark one but the effect doesn't work as well. Just recently started doing sports wallpapers so you can probably expect another Auburn wallpaper in the future. Also, that other wallpaper is just some logos and a tiger pasted on a mac background..

http://gravityno.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/mac-wallpaper.jpg

Well what do you think yours is... 4 players a trophy which actually is the 2008 Fla Trophy and tiger eyes pasted on a white back ground giving a Smoke or cloud effect...so in other words the same thing.

Well what do you think yours is... 4 players a trophy which actually is the 2008 Fla Trophy and tiger eyes pasted on a white back ground giving a Smoke or cloud effect...so in other words the same thing.

someone's being a hater :/ 1,000+ people disagree with you so... meh think what you want.

Nice skills, SBM. The white is a little blinding for me, but I love the effect.

Black one almost done

Archived