• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 RunInRed

RunInRed

War Eagle!

• ADMIN
  • 27,140 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

AU defeats Florida Atlantic 30-14, improving their record to 3-1. Share your thoughts...
Support our Sponsors -- Please show your appreciation to our sponsors by visiting their websites or establishments and patronizing them when they can be of service to you. Thank you in advance for supporting the business owners who keep this site going. War Eagle!

#2 RunInRed

RunInRed

War Eagle!

• ADMIN
  • 27,140 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:20 PM

Trovon Reed, Brandon Fulse, and Onterio McCalebb all appeared to get banged up...
Support our Sponsors -- Please show your appreciation to our sponsors by visiting their websites or establishments and patronizing them when they can be of service to you. Thank you in advance for supporting the business owners who keep this site going. War Eagle!

#3 WarAJEagle

WarAJEagle

Professor

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:20 PM

View PostRunInRed, on 24 September 2011 - 08:18 PM, said:

AU defeats Florida Atlantic 30-14, improving their record to 3-1. Share your thoughts...

Terrified for the rest of the season. Except for Samford and Ole Miss.
"I believe in Auburn and love it."

#4 RunInRed

RunInRed

War Eagle!

• ADMIN
  • 27,140 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:22 PM

Florida Atlantic went 6 of 14 on 3rd downs vs. Auburn. Entered the game 2 of 23, worst in nation.

@jonsol

Florida Atlantic, which had one first down against Michigan State, got 20 against Auburn, but lost 30-14

@AUGoldMine

#5 ShocksMyBrain

ShocksMyBrain

BOT Chairman

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,137 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:22 PM

Terrible defense.

Terrible offense.

No dyer.

No offensive line help.

Trotter looked bad.
I love my backyard.

Posted Image

#6 BigBlue

BigBlue

Asst Coach

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:24 PM

View PostRunInRed, on 24 September 2011 - 08:22 PM, said:

Florida Atlantic went 6 of 14 on 3rd downs vs. Auburn. Entered the game 2 of 23, worst in nation.

@jonsol

I think that about sums it up :angry:

#7 Team Captain

Team Captain

GTA

• Verified Member
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

I know the game wasn't about numbers......but FAU had five more first downs than AU (20 to 15).  AU had 319 total yards to 306 for FAU.

#8 CCTAU

CCTAU

Director of Sensitivity Training!

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,715 posts

Sideline chick looked like Buffy the vampire slayer. Only interesting  thing I saw.
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for,that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~~ Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931

#9 channonc

channonc

Dept Head

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,530 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:25 PM

Embarrassing.  The horrors never end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users