Auburn v. USCe post game thread

TexasTiger

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Auburn runs 92 plays for 358 yards in 16-13 win over South Carolina

Workhorse Mike Dyer rushes 41 times for 141 yards and a touchdown in 16-13 victory

Auburn's 92 plays are 40 more than South Carolina ran. That's how you win 16-13

AU's Gene Chizik on Mike Dyer: `His ankle got twisted a little bit, not a little bit, he was hurting but you weren't going to keep him out'

@AUGoldMine

War Eagle!!!

Defense looked much improved but honestly South Carolina offense looked horrible.

Trotter scares me.

War Damn Eagle! Very impressed by the Auburn Defense today. It wasn't pretty, but this team found another way to win.

It's Great to be an Auburn Tiger! :cheer:

Defense is badass. If we play like that on D rest of the year, the West is not out of reach.

Except for the fact that Garcia only plays for USCe not any of the other teams on our schedule...

We certainly improved today but I think a lot of it was matching up well against USCe. We played great against the run but I think that's because we knew USCe wouldn't use the short dink and dunk passing game. And our offense will have to be many times better against LSU and 'Bama even to score 16 points...

Defense is badass. If we play like that on D rest of the year, the West is not out of reach.

Except for the fact that Garcia only plays for USCe not any of the other teams on our schedule...

Neither do Clowney or Ingram, Lattimore or Jeffery.

Alright be honest, who did the Lutzie after the TD? ;)

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

I was yelling at the TV, "Throw it to Lutz, Throw it to Lutz!!"

Chizik: "It's a landmark victory for us with what we're trying to do moving forward at Auburn."

Chizik: "This was a game they willed to win."

Chizik: "It wasn't always pretty, as we've experienced in three other wins. But we beat a good football team today."

Chizik on Lattimore: "We went into the game and said we needed to stop him. That happened tonight."

Chizik said field position, special teams battle is something Auburn won and a lot of people will overlook in the game's aftermath.

Chizik: "It was absolutely 100 percent a team win."

@wareagleextra

Archived