Auburn v. LSU post-game thread

TexasTiger

LSU is an outstanding team, in fact the #1 team for a reason. We were outcoached and outplayed today. We have no play makers (Omac is close) on either side of the ball. Our OL was consistently were beaten resulting in no run or passing game. I thought the defense played ok, all things considered. 3 LSU scoring drives sustained by 2 PF and and an interference call. 14-3 midway thru the 2nd and the offense stalled on a possible scoring drive. That was a huge mo changer. Defense finally collapsed after no offensive support. When will our OC figure out that the slow developing plays have little chance of success against fast SEC defenses??? QBs still holding the ball too long. If OL cant block you cant take 7 step drops and multiple fakes/reads...

Why was Omac playing down 45-3? After suffering a concussion earlier this year I hope this isn't a sign of more in Omac's future.

Lets regroup and support this team and staff down the stretch.

WDE

They were bigger, stronger, faster, more physical, better coached, older, uglier, higher, and more drunk than we were. Drunk part came from breathing the student section air :beer2: . If you have ever been to a game in Baton Rouge you will understand. CGC said it best. We got whipped in every aspect of the game. That's all I got to say about that.

Archived