New Football Weight Room

RunInRed

Guys then was done over a year ago. This is concerning how our new st.and weight coach changing a few things. Not sure where UT is getting the money for a new weight room since their 200 million in the hole

Wait a second... You want us to read the post dates and find the most recent one before commenting about how we just got a new weight room... Now that's some crazy talk from a crazy old man :ucrazy: :ucrazy: :ucrazy:

crazy I am no question bout it.

State of the art. What high school or junior college football player wouldn't want to come to Auburn after seeing this new Weight Room. It's awesome.

State of the art. What high school or junior college football player wouldn't want to come to Auburn after seeing this new Weight Room. It's awesome.

it looks like every other top program, we are just staying on top like the rest.

it looks like every other top program, we are just staying on top like the rest.

Exactly.

The funny thing about serious weight training, so long as the equipment isn't so dated it's dangerous, your muscles don't care if the equipment's pretty or dungeon-like. In fact lifting in an old school dungeon that smells like death creates a warrior mind-set not duplicated in er, fat farms. These neatly lined up, squeeky clean stations are not fat farms but, just saying. I guess it's a major disadvantage to show a dungeon to most 18 yr olds recruits though.

Best workout I used to get is when I was in the Coast Guard on the USCGC Tahoma. The weight room was in aft steering and there was no AC in there so it would be hot as hades. It wore you out fast but you built your stamina up like crazy!

Best workout I used to get is when I was in the Coast Guard on the USCGC Tahoma. The weight room was in aft steering and there was no AC in there so it would be hot as hades. It wore you out fast but you built your stamina up like crazy!

That's what she said....

Guys then was done over a year ago. This is concerning how our new st.and weight coach changing a few things. Not sure where UT is getting the money for a new weight room since their 200 million in the hole

They are doing it though - IIRC, I think the article I read said their new digs were around 22,000 sf and included a lounge area for the athletes as well as aquatic training/rehab area & nutrition center, large meeting room, etc. It looked pretty nice, other than the fact that EVERYTHING was decked out in dreamcicle orange. :lol:

That's what she said....

:lol: good one man.

That's what she said....

:lol: good one man.

I'm just messin' with you. WDE!

Archived