Finding out some scary news on twitter. Seeing a lot of "Prayers for Auburn" and such.

Just saw "RIP Ed Christian"

@WarBlogle just posted:

From what I’m reading, Ed Christian, Eric Mack, and Ladarius Phillips were allegedly shot tonight. Keep them in your prayers.

188623_211211572225382_2514617_n.jpg

189005_105028196246969_2873191_n.jpg

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A lot of police cars, and ambulances off Longleaf Drive, apparently an alleged shooting. Auburn police say its a mess, nothing confirmed....

Auburn Police has confirmed there has been a shooting off Longleaf drive, nothing confirmed on who has been shot.....

Ladarius Phillips also left AU football team in spring, also allegedly shot....AUburn PD have not confirmed who the victims are in this case

Ed Christian left AU team due to medical issues.... Allegedly shot....

Sources say there was allegedly a pool party, still finding out more info....APD has not confirmed details

@chambc1

Auburn Police will release details abt alleged shooting off Longleaf Dr when finished w/ crime scene

FYI, Auburn Police will NOT release names of victims if families have not been notified in any case.

@chambc1

Trying to explain my feelings to friends is tough. Its tough to explain the AU Family aspect of all this. I know the majority of us have never met any of these guys, but it feels like we lost a brother. I just recently lost one of my good friends and high school golf teamates. That was the toughest thing I've ever done. The feeling I got learning about all this is the same as learning about that dreadful moment.

The Auburn Family is strong. We will get through this. Love you guys, all parts of the family. God Bless Auburn.

Prayers being said now for those directly impacted, for those who may have lost their lives or been injured, their families, and also for The Auburn Family! Was heading to Auburn tomorrow until camp was cancelled for my daughter. God be with each and every person tonight!

Archived