Founding Father

Founding Father (14/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. What does this have to do with the Pro-Palestinian protest on college campuses?
  2. Yes, America. If a voice of reason would have come out and said “America backs Israel and will stand by them as long as it takes” when this all began, this *mess* would not be happening at this level. America is kicking the can down the road just to get by the elections and the Pro-Hamas faction of the Democrat Party are not going to let up until then. Joe won’t do anything.
  3. To start, if someone is calling for the death of Jews and death to America, he could deport the ones that are illegal and/or the ones on student visas. Being a private school doesn’t shield them from EOs. There is zero chance of him doing any of this. We are in an election year. He is just hoping it will go away.
  4. Executive action can only be ordered by the Executive (the president). What are the chances that will happen? Zero.
  5. What ever happened to fighting against injustice perpetrated upon you? We are negotiating with terrorists on our own land.
  6. Harvard is a private university and their president resigned under pressure.
  7. Another day, another alternate theory: made no difference, but they also proved that it simply isn’t possible for increases in carbon dioxide to cause temperatures to rise. Kubicki and his team recently published three papers which all conclude that Earth’s atmosphere is already “saturated” with carbon dioxide. This saturation means that, even at greatly increased levels of CO2, the “greenhouse gas” will not cause temperatures to rise. Kubicki et al. summarize their evidence by noting that as a result of saturation, “emitted CO2 does not directly cause an increase in global temperature.” Current levels of CO2 in the atmosphere are around 418 parts per million (ppm) but the scientists state that past 400 ppm, “the CO2 concentration can no longer cause any increase in temperature.” https://slaynews.com/news/top-study-carbon-emissions-cannot-cause-global-warming/ Since you are into the nuts and bolts: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2666496823000456
  8. Looks like time is running out. I would guess it will peak before school is out unless law enforcement shuts it down and that will only happen in Red States.
  9. The mess is spreading: I wonder if it has anything to do with the aid Israel got? Gaza got $9 billion, must not be enough.
  10. I have no idea what the flat earthers feel about global warming. They are allowed to have an opinion, do they not? Is you opinion the only one that matters? Is all the other opinions equivalent to the flat earthers? Man made climate change will not be proven in our lifetime, is it critical enough for the President to declare a Climate Emergency?
  11. Here’s a guy that thinks God has a covenant with Israel. Please take it up with him and report back. I often say that God has a plan. As I see things today, Israel is going to survive, again, and here is what's going to happen next..God is working in the hearts of Christians and Jews, bringing them closer together through the Bible. God has called the Jewish people to return to their ancestral homeland and fulfill what he promised Abraham. Gen 15 God is also working in the hearts of Christians, a connection through Jesus to the Jewish people and the roots of their Christian faith! For me as a coach, I try and find ways to bring people together! Israel should not divide us, it should unite us and bring us closer to our covenant God...and it is! @_USIEducation He can be reached on X
  12. Is this a campaign video for Kamala? This guy won’t make it 2 more years.