• Last visited

• Days Won

Momma Worm last won the day on January 16 2021

Momma Worm had the most liked content!

7 Followers

About Momma Worm

• Birthday December 19

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Momma Worm's Achievements

Mentor

Mentor (12/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. It’s all good his diploma says Auburn University that’s the BEST part 🙏🏾
  2. Thanks I most definitely will #WarEagle
  3. Thank you! Everything is good 👍🏾 thank you so much #WarEagle
  4. Message Delivered #WarEagle🦅
  5. Thank you for the concerns, genuine support & prayers through this rough time for my family! Trust & believe Shaun is fine more like GREAT❗️Don’t believe everything you hear! War Eagle
  6. It shipped…. It will be there any day now! I personally shipped it 😉 Thank you for your support #HOH
  7. Thank you so much! He has a lot of things coming under way so I am very very proud❗️ #WarEagle🦅
  8. Hey guys! Just wanted to give fans of Worm the heads up that he has an apparel line that pops off next week. Follow his business page on IG & Facebook @ss8apparel to keep up with the clothing drop dates! Worm has partnered with Zac Blackerby on the podcast Locked On Auburn as well as Yoke gaming systems. So check it out. He will also be participating in 3 camps in the Alabama area at the end of the month & will be selling his apparel on site. If there are any business owners looking to partner with Worm, he can be found on Icon Source or you may DM for inquires. I will keep you posted on what else to look out for in the near future! War Eagle 🦅
  9. It’s not tough for me at all…. I see ignorance in regards to my son all the time & I don’t say a word lol. It’s others that get in their feelings all the time. What’s funny is why was he the focal point when everybody ran it. Let me say this in the beginning of my next statement so you won’t misconstrue my statement again….. I AGREE WITH YOU THAT I am definitely the epidemy of a momma bear & I WILL THROW hands at any sign of disrespect… see me agreeing with you? That’s what I should have done before telling you what Worm said when he was agreeing with you
  10. I don’t need your respect because if you disrespect me… trust I’m going to check it! Instead of trying to defend something read 1st! We agreed with him, he took it as if we took it as an insult. I hate that Worm even asked me to tell him that he agreed with him. Repeated statements are the the way we speak. Moving forward I will advise him to not speak to fans period since it’s an issue
  11. Sir it’s obvious you only pick & choose what to read & how you read it! WE AGREED WITH YOU for the thousand time❗️Him saying Shivers definitely isn’t slow was agreeing with you❗️Do you understand that? Is it registering yet? You keep going on & on. You definitely came at me saying I’m in my feelings, hurt & always coming at you. You can’t correct me for something that I personally know isn’t true & that I was agreeing with. Geez forget that he agreed with you because comprehension is an issue here & it’s annoying