All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ellitor

2019 Recruiting Thread

Yeah. For another trip. I kinda wonder if we have another Safety prospect we like better like Nick Cross. Remember WDE did say the other day we lead for him.
  3. TexasTiger

Kathy Griffin is an Ugly B***h

I don’t know anyone ready to put her in charge. You embrace Trump despite, and to an extent because of, his gross vulgarity.
  4. Maybe we can call his big time QB sacks, Handy Wipes...
  5. Exactly.. My guess is another from Mississippi eventually.
  6. No. Counting the Buck position we are taking 2-4 more.
  7. The Plainsman

2019 4* SDE/DT Jaren Handy Commits to AU!!!

That Woodson Hire, opened so many door at just the right time. It was somewhat easy to see if one looked close enough. WDE!
  8. Mike4AU

Phil’s moving ball putt

He should have been disqualified from the tournament.
  9. corchjay

2019 Recruiting Thread

Of those I’ll go with Curry. Simpson is waiting for some reason
  10. lionheartkc

2019 4* SDE/DT Jaren Handy Commits to AU!!!

And the best part of that tweet is... #Not1Not2... So who's 3?
  11. CameronCrazy

2019 4* SDE Justin Eboigbe (UAt)

I was really worried about this one, especially since he hasn’t visited lately and didn’t make it for Big Cat Weekend. It’ll be interesting to see if the coaches still pursue him. It just boils my blood to see a kid that grows up an Auburn fan commit to UAT.
  12. That about closes out our DL recruiting no? War Damn Eagle! This is the kinda kid I’ve been waiting to say boom for! One more Mississippi kid I wouldn’t mind picking up 😁
  13. ellitor

2019 Recruiting Thread

Simpson or Boobie Curry. Wooden plans to commit in August. If Moore flips he plans to close to NSD. Believe Derick Hall plans to commit late as well.
  14. you know what I mean lol.
  15. corchjay

2019 4* DE Nathan Pickering

Agree I don’t see us as a major player at this time for Pickering unless he pushes to commit late in the cycle.
  16. HVAU

No Collusion!

I was looking for the list of Trump campaign affiliates that I'd seen earlier and ran across this. Now some of these contacts may serve legitimate government purposes, but many were during the campaign. On top of that, many of these contacts were not only shrouded in secrecy, or even lied about on disclosure forms or in Congressional hearings. https://themoscowproject.org/explainers/trumps-russia-cover-up-by-the-numbers-70-contacts-with-russia-linked-operatives/ Collusion? No collusion? I don't know, but there sure as hell were a lot of contacts with Russian operatives, there sure were many attempts to hide that fact or attempts to distort the purpose of the contacts, and there sure were quid pro quo discussions going on. Combine that with other timelines of when sanctions discussions occurred, or when oppo research was discussed or leaked, and you might just start getting a bit suspicious. Conspiracy to defraud the United States definitely occurred. We'll see how deep it goes once Mueller finishes his job.
  17. Not yet. And I’d be careful about describing them as twitter lawyers. That kind of implies they’re pseudo-lawyers or something. I avoid the fake experts.
  18. Mikey

2019 4* DE Nathan Pickering

I can handle both positions. Besides, since Muschamp got things turned around, LB is getting to where only an occasional gripe is needed. I could start on OL now but lets give Coach Grimes a little more time. If the OL class is dismal after February, that will be the time to start. OL is already looking better than some of the LB classes we suffered with between 2010 and 20015.
  19. AU64

Phil’s moving ball putt

yep....and the next putt was another "show 'em' play too. Deliberately hit an uphill birdie putt well past the cup ...maybe 6 or 8 feet up the hill to let it roll back down toward the hole......an obvious trick shot IMO but no real violation in that case....ball missed the cup coming back down and Phil made his par.
  20. AU64

Auburn Players Drafted

Modest bonus after Uncle Sam gets his share but expect that's been his dream for quite a while though.
  21. Lol. No. I said of the ones we led with before last night only Sheffield was expected to commit before the Summer dead period. Was referring to Handy's tweets.
  22. AU64

NCAA Baseball Tournament Thread

Understand...I watched about 3 or 4 innings and saw no reason to root for the gators. They did not appear ready to play....only charged with one error but several "should have/ could have been made" plays that were not worthy of a CWS team. They better get their act together or they will be gone next game
  23. Welcome to the Family!
  24. Today
  25. augolf1716

Phil’s moving ball putt

Phil was being a prick imo he let it get to him and he was trying to show up the USGA. He knew what the penalty for hitting a moving ball was. Every good player knows that especially when putting.
  1. Load more activity