All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I got off the Gus Bus after Mercer.

I jumped off the Gus bus after the 2015 season. Remember that year? we had to beat Memphis in the mighty "Birmingham bowl" just so we'd end up with a winning record at 7-6 overall. Oh yeah, our SEC record for 2015 was 2-6. Need I say more about Malzahn and his coaching. I think stats says a great deal.
  3. 2017 Touchdown Auburn Bowl

AuburnArkansasFloridaLSUSouth CarolinaTennesseeAlabamaFlorida StateOklahoma StateGeorgia51
  4. Kerryon Johnson update anyone?

I agree numbers were good but to many times it was because he had so much time receivers were wide open. As good as he looked I did not see enough of him hitting receivers as they made initial cuts. A good QB has to hit receivers as they are starting to get open into tight Windows as that is all you get against great defenses. The difference in the Clemson game is their QB threw to receivers who were barely open and they made catches our QB waited and got sacked.
  5. 2017 Touchdown Auburn Bowl

AuburnTexas A&MFloridaLSUSouth CarolinaTennesseeAlabamaFlorida StateOklahoma State Mississippi State 55
  6. Who Do You Want?

So why would anyone at all feel like taking the HC job here then? Serious question, who the hell wants to take a job where there's all kinds of helicoptering? Not disputing the meddling but damn if it's so toxic maybe that's why we can only land 5-17 coaches and our ex-coordinators, but that leads me to ask more questions because Gus and Chiz must have seen this stuff up close when they were assistants..... Damn what a disheartening situation.
  7. Kerryon Johnson update anyone?

Don't know if I totally agreed with this. I know he is stubborn but not that stubborn. That said thank you for posting this I got a huge laugh out of it.
  8. 2017 Touchdown Auburn Bowl

Auburn Texas A&M Florida LSU South Carolina Tennessee Alabama Florida State TCU Mississippi State 41
  9. 2017 Touchdown Auburn Bowl

Auburn Texas A&M Florida LSU South Carolina Tennessee Alabama North Carolina State Oklahoma State Georgia 59
  10. Miss State vs UGA

Hope MSU beats them, gets a case of big head and then strolls into Auburn over confident. Despite my misgivings about Gus I really think if we can handle Mizzou and then take down MSU things could get rolling for us.
  11. Nebraska AD fired

Having grown up in the 80's and 90's its odd and sad to see how far that program has fallen. Just doesn't seem right for Nebraska to be so down. They should still be in the Big 12 and I hope they find a good coach that can bring them back. But in this day and age with their location and how recruiting is now its gonna take a special coach with a special system....like, oh I don't know the triple option or something...
  12. 2017 Touchdown Auburn Bowl

Auburn Texas A&M Florida LSU South Carolina Tennessee Alabama Florida State Oklahoma State Georgia 51
  13. If its PM JJ was his source
  14. Some thoughts on Mizzou......

Me too. If I were a betting man, I would still bet on many inside zone runs.
  15. Worth Replacing Gus?

I can see I stumbled in without a pitchfork. Bye.
  16. Today
  17. Offense and Defense....What would you rather have?

Having a bad offense is frustrating. Having a bad defense is embarrassing.
  18. Kerryon Johnson update anyone?

how in the world do we find ourselves into the 4th game of the season, our two best backs are hurt and we are afraid of using our bench??? ARRRGHHHHH !!!! This is baffling.
  19. Who Do You Want?

Oh yeah for sure. When I was younger it was Bobby Lowder and his bunch. The names change but the system doesn't. Auburn has always been Auburn's biggest problem. Not bama.
  20. Who Do You Want?

just Auburn being Auburn.
  21. Who Do You Want?

What does JABA mean?
  22. Who Do You Want?

I don't know if you realize how true that statement is. 8+ years ago the coachinng staffs at Bama, GaTech, and UGA all said there was a big Jacobs, Dye, boosters issue.
  1. Load more activity