All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Auburn Offense Needs to Change

That curl route to Chandler in the SEC CG....Need more of it.
  3. Auburn Offense Needs to Change

Yep talk is on the 99 cent menu...Tired of it with no results.
  4. Auburn Offense Needs to Change

This should be a no-brainer with the rb depth we have but ya know...
  5. 2018 4* DE Kayode Oladele Commits to AU!!!

Yeah I need to try that.
  6. Gus congratulates Bruce after the win!

lol not strong enough at all. If your going to do drugs why would you go the bottom of the barrel with something as weak as pot?! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. I hate to interject, but “QFT” typically means “quoted for truth”. Not “quit ******* typing/talking”. QYBS could be more in your favor.
  8. All Things NBA Thread

THE BRODIE WITH THE GAME WINNER!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS FREAKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLUTCH GENE!!!!!!!!!! EAT YOUR HEART OUT SKIP TO MY LOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  9. Men vs. uat

The walkons were very good high school players and work their butts off to help improve this team.
  10. Men vs. uat

With all our depth problems that we've had in these recent years this was such a huge win with only 7 scholly guys. This may come across as a stupid idea but Bruce should look into having some of the football players join the team as replacements for the walk on's after football season. Obviously they would still be 100% dedicated to football but heck if it ever comes down to it again I bet some of the guys on the football team were good high school bball players, at least better than the current walk on's we have now. I know this will never happen and is probably a terrible idea but it would be cool to see. I'd much rather see a guy like Ryan Davis play point guard for two minutes while Harper gets a rest than some guy we find in the rec center.
  11. OK 78, let's parse this if you insist: Barack Obama 1) sold out our Eastern European allies on missile defense. 2) He slow-walked aid to Ukraine and 3) did little more than shrug when Crimea was annexed. 1) You'll have to explain the missle defense issue as that sounds like subjective assessment to me. What are the details 2) Again, this needs more explanation. One man's "slow walk" is another man's "prudent". Sort of understandible when you think about the foreign policy and domestic situation he walked in to. I will concede there is a valid argument that Obama was less aggressive in his foreign policy. Depending on the situation - and in hindsight - I think these are valid criticisms, perhaps the most serious about his administration.
  12. Gun Control vs. Second Amendment

No actually, it's fantasy to anyone who really thinks about it. First, this is not personal. In fact, I totally empathize with that feeling. I can relate to the "resistiance to tyranny" argument as much as anyone. In fact, that's part of what I consider to be home defense. For example, if a 'SWAT team" kicks in my door and shoots my dogs, I'll shoot to kill. In fact, that's one of the few reasons I could actually rationalize owning an AR-15. But, I figure I'm going to die in any case, so a 12 ga. with the appropriate shot will suffice. As far as using privately-owned weapons to resist the national government, that's a totally different proposition. You cannot defeat a modern army with heavy weapons and technology with whatever is hanging over your fireplace. That's fantasy. Our security resides in our politcal system, not personal arms.
  13. 2019 4* RB Derrian Brown

That would be correct. I just don't see a good fit with Kevin, Steele, and Gus. Now with a different staff at Auburn I would love to see KG here and I think he would do really well.
  14. You need to dial it back a few clicks. I asked a simple question because I wanted to hear his answer. We have a forum where people are long on making assertions and short on actually making their case for them. I wanted to see what Salty had to say as to why such a thing wouldn't work.
  15. Now there's that 'reasoned rebuttal' I was looking for!
  16. Obviously not. Poo flinging is much easier than a reasoned rebuttal.
  17. Read the second amendment. It is clear to any objective person there is a wide range of interpretations, using whatever principle of interpreting the constitution existent. The NRA is forcing it's own interpretation of the second amendment to sell more guns. It's always about the money.
  18. I didn't really know what to think of Shivers before watching his video but I agree with one assessment made about Shivèrs: Auburn may have gotten the gem in recruiting. One thing for sure he will not be afraid to take a lick...or dish one out. I hope he can stay healthy.
  19. 2019 Recruiting Thread

Wouldn’t have to sit out a year as a GT either, right. Why would we be interested unless he can play dB position?
  20. What does "military grade" mean to you?
  21. Congratulations! You avoiding addressing a single substantive point I made. You clearly lack game.
  1. Load more activity