All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Herb Hand to Texas

After looking at their 24/7 thread on this, I have found out a couple things. They think Hand is going to be an excellent OL coach. They think we are bitter they took him (LOL.) They think we are still bitter over them taking our former DCs before And someone posted in there a Tweet from a Notre Dame writer that says Herb Hand is now off the market. I guess they are looking to replace their OL coach as well. But this tells me that Hand was told to find somewhere
  3. CNN Star Screws Up

OUT!! http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/16/out-trump-orders-cnn-star-jim-acosta-to-leave-oval-office-after-reporter-s-newest-outburst.html Jim Acosta got kicked out of the oval office for trying to pin Trump into something they can try and call racist. I don't see how its not blatantly obvious to everyone just what the media and politicians are trying to do here. Its like middle school stuff.
  4. 2018 O Line Recruiting

If the right pieces are in place it can help but those right pieces are only in place for a few teams a year. It's great though for overall class & later team chemistry.
  5. Herb Hand to Texas

I don't think he's an actual option, but how would people feel about Cole Cubelic being hired? I feel like there would be mixed opinions. On one hand, he seems to know so much about the ins and outs of being, breaking down, and coaching OL. On the other, idk if he's ever had a coaching job.
  6. 2018 O Line Recruiting

Not sure he's willing to travel that far.
  7. 2018 3* ATH Kolbi Fuqua (AU 4/8/17)

My career job had a requirement to not do anything that would embarrass or bring discredit to the agency. The same applies to the coaches. They are a public face of Auburn University and must conduct themselves accordingly.
  8. 2018 O Line Recruiting

I see where Texas was recruiting him at least at one time. Any chance they will be a player with Hand going there?
  9. 2018 4* LB Quay Walker (Bama)

Because by now what's left available is a backup plan to a backup plan to the backup plan. Walker is close to a top 100 recruit. There aren't suitable backup plans out there, if there ever even were. When the backup plans fall to a level that can't help the team talent-wise, it gets back to #1 or bust. Walker is #1.
  10. Herb Hand to Texas

So do I
  11. Herb Hand to Texas

Dear Coach Hand, This is hard for me to say but I feel it's time for us to break it off. First of all I want you to know, it's not you, it's me (depends on who you talk to). I just think that we feel differently about the direction we want this relationship to go. We've had some good times and we've had some bad times. I know I said some things after the Clemson and LSU game that I shouldn't have. I felt it, I just shouldn't have said it. Of course it couldn't have been any better than the Georgia and Bama games leading to the Western Division Championship. That's where the good times ended though. Those two dates we had in Atlanta were the worst and I couldn't help but think that we would be better off going our separate ways. Signed Me. Seriously, I do wish Herb Hand much success at Texas. Sometimes things just don't work out but hopefully everyone will be better for it with the change. Just thought I'd have a little fun with a Dear John letter.
  12. 2018 4* LB Quay Walker (Bama)

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints... best lyric Billy Joel ever wrote.
  13. Herb Hand to Texas

Im betting it was my tweet about how bad the Oline was and asking how was he going to improve it. You're welcome guys.
  14. Next OL Coach?

15. Saban or Bear

Is Saban laying the groundwork for his retirement? I believe if he wins one more NC, he's gone. He'll have the record and it will be tough to beat, especially if they go to a 8 team playoff. http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/01/nick_saban_joins_ownership_gro.html#incart_river_index
  16. 2018 4* LB Quay Walker (Bama)

To bad you want be there with her.
  17. 4* PF Babatunde Akingbola Commits to AU

That’s not what I’m talking about ... what I mean is the unnecessary dribble that doesn’t change position and risks losing the ball. My dad was a basketball coach and that plus poor free throw shooting drove him nuts ... it’s a high school level bad habit. as far as Spencer’s offensive game ... I wish he’d use that baby hook more often. It’s been effective the few times he’s done it
  18. Next OL Coach?

Oscar? It would be like Jim Thorpe winning an EGOT.
  19. Next OL Coach?

I would consider it almost like receiving an Oscar if the thread title could be changed to reflect my post. My greatest accomplishment 😄
  20. Next OL Coach?

And strength coach
  21. Herb Hand to Texas

22. CNN Star Screws Up

Their hatred and racism lies barely beneath the surface, but it is there.
  23. It is evident that hardly anyone here cares. We don't believe it.
  1. Load more activity