All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. McLoofus

Stidham interview at Manning Camp

I've loved the Charles Clay talk.
  3. SaltyTiger

Return of the Blood Libel

Think you mean legal and "undocumented". can't say it can you? easy to read this stuff and see the purpose.
  4. WFE12

I like what he said about the mindset of the team. As long as everyone is on the same page about doing whatever necessary and to the best of their ability to help the team we should be pretty good. I already knew that Stid has been working on areas that he's lacking in but it's nice to see him say it. These freshmen are so pivotal to this season. Seen great comments about guys like Tutt, Sherwood, and Smoke being fast learners. We will need everyone on their A-game and I hope we see it come to fruition game one.
  5. DAG

I keep forgetting about worm. There hasn’t been a whole lot of pub about him. I honestly think we have so much untapped talent in this squad. If we can trust them things can happen. Mistakes will be had in the process.
  6. GwillMac6

Pro Wrestling Open Thread

Exclusive: Incident with Carmella was the main reason why Big Cass was released by WWE By Taylor Underwood Published on June 22, 2018 As everyone knows by now, Cass is no longer with WWE and there were several incidents that rubbed people the wrong way. It’s already been reported that he broke script with a little person on Smackdown Live several weeks ago and the bus bathroom incident has been reported. However, the last straw was an incident with former girlfriend Carmella. We were told that he went up to her and, according to a well-placed source, caused a scene while asking her to forgive him, apparently in hopes for a reconciliation. Carmella tried to walk off but he grabbed her arm and wrestlers in the area stepped in. We’re told that The Usos and Erick Rowan were the ones to get Cass to back away. Well, once word got back to management, the call was made to fire him. Vince McMahon called Cass into a room and broke the news to him hours before Smackdown Live in Toledo. This recent incident would also explain why he was not wished well in his future endeavors when WWE.comannounced his release.
  7. Gowebb11

Agreed, and I believe the Joiner/Worm combination opens up all kind of possibilities.
  8. HVAU

Return of the Blood Libel

I don't know how truthful the stories are, but from many accounts families feel that risking the journey to the US is preferable to and less dangerous than staying in the violence of El Salvador, Guatemala and Mexico. Maybe these travelers are uninformed or maybe things really are as bad as has been reported. Regardless, I'm for applying a balanced approach that considers the humanity of these immigrants as well as the realities of dealing with them in a legal through our legal system. This last row with the current administration was absolutely unnecessary. The attitudes that have been exhibited by administration affiliates is tone deaf at best, and devoid of humanity at worst.
  9. augolf1716

Big Profit Involving Immigrant Kids

Its the American way
  10. AUBwins

2019 Recruiting Thread

Resurrect the Pat to Terry connection! George, stay with us man!
  11. Gowebb11

2019 4* OG Keiondre Jones

Mullen’s hunchback seems to have gotten worse after the last couple of beat downs we’ve laid on him.
  12. AUBwins

2019 Recruiting Thread

Huge visitor huh? 🤔
  13. I’m excited about Worm. Takes me back to the days of Lionel “Little Train” James. For that reason, I wish he would wear #6. Gus and Chip have some weapons to work with.
  14. GwillMac6

NBA Draft/Free Agency Season is Here

Because I could not tell if you were defending him or not haha. And muhhhh point is if they get a guy who turns in to capela that is a grand slam home run value at that point in the draft. You are just hoping to get a rotation guy at that point. WELP! glad we cleared all of that up. WOOO!!!! good stuff.
  15. augolf1716

NCAA Baseball Tournament Thread

Well listen to only me I am the Wizard of All Things
  16. GwillMac6

2019 Recruiting Thread

2020 guy I believe.
  17. AU64

Big Profit Involving Immigrant Kids

Charities popping up all over the place to raise money for these displaced children and their families.. Today I got a couple pop-up adds on a couple websites today wanting donations and making it very easy with a little "donation button" right on the screen so I could send money and charge it to my credit card. I guess there are people foolish enough to actually do this without having any idea about the honesty of the charity. But on the other hand, people who buy into this manufactured crisis are probably gullible enough to send their money off to some unknown charity that just popped up on their computer screen.
  18. Yesterday
  19. AU64

OK...one of the "know it alls" on here brought to my attention in the past few weeks that Henderson was responsible for bringing in the drafted players from UK....I have no idea...
  20. AUBwins

2019 Baseball Recruiting Thread

Love switch hitters. Rare nowadays
  21. DAG

Harold Joiner could be an X factor if utilized correctly in this offense.
  22. augolf1716

No Brad Bohannon was his recruiting coor. and a very good recruiter. He's now HC at turd land after leaving Auburn for the job. Gary somewhat low key and does not translate well for recruiting. Like I said I hope he gets the job let see what works out. Hope an SEC team wins it all.
  23. AU64

Someone posted on here that Henderson was responsible for recruiting at UK which had pretty good roster in the past few years. Also interesting is that GH came to MSU because of Cohen who he coached under at Kentucky. Considering they had worked together previously, this has to be a gut wrenching decision for Cohen.
  24. augolf1716

How guilty people act

One of my all time favorites............................bang zoom to the moon..........................Alice
  25. AlaskanFAN

2019 4* OG/OT William Putnam

I love this kid, but we have to get him back on campus. There are a lot of CB’s out there, some of which don’t really matter right now because they come from up North, but there are a few that come from down South and they are for FSU.
  1. Load more activity