All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

Will never not post this RIP
  3. GE's $31 billion pension nightmare

Because it is time that we rebalance the Management vs Worker Dynamic. These guys just screwed us over. They broke Federal Law with impunity and they will never be prosecuted. NEVER. Recently Jack Welch warned Immelt that he would be gunned down in the street. Not for shafting his 619K employees though. He warned him that cutting the GE Common Stock Dividend would cost him his life. In America, it isnt the crime that is the focal point, it is the victim. Immelt screwing middle-class people, well he will get a pass as per usual. Madoff screwed the wealthy...INSTANT JUSTICE. Welch was telling Immelt that he might get gunned down for hurting the wealthy by making GE cut the dividend, thereby screwing wealthy stock owners and some middle-class fund shareholders. In America, even the Justice System in this country only serves the wealthy elites.
  4. New Hillary E-mails Released

I was waiting for the date on all this. Turns out it was 1-5-18. Folks, that was 2 weeks ago. It was on Fox. Proud, please, please, please find new sources for this stuff. I declare this a nothing burger.
  5. Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

I’ll admit that I’m a little stoned and a little drunk. But this...😭
  6. Malik Langham?

Why are we so late to this game? This kid has the frame to grow into a good one.
  7. Best (and worst) beers you've ever had

Corner Creek. This bourbon is bomb. And inexpensive.
  8. Malik Langham?

Yes and maybe. We are late to the game obviously. He is visiting bama this weekend.
  9. Malik Langham?

Any good? Any chance?
  10. 2018 4* DT Coynis Miller commits to AU!!!!

We have played true freshmen on the DL lately. Davidson started as a true freshman, Brown played a lot as a true freshman, big cat Bryant played a bit as a true freshman. Cowart played sparingly as a true freshman... It's not unheard of for a freshman to come in and contribute immediately on the DL lately.
  11. Chuck Schumer on government shutdown in 2013

It is always the President's fault when their is a shut down, Donald Trump 2013
  12. 2019 5* OG/C Clay Webb

I'd absolutely love to pull this kid, but it seems unlikely. He seems to have UAT written all over him. But ya never know... we have pulled other OL that seemed like a Bama lock (Troxell.) But I won't be holding my breath...
  13. Sorry, but I don't understand what that has to do with my post.
  14. Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

Jason Isbell tonight in Birmingham at the Alabama theater. Wife and I decided on a last minute trip and just like the first time we saw him, another memorable set of music. @McLoofus unfortunately, no Amanda Shires ☹️
  15. Chuck Schumer on government shutdown in 2013

Yep. I think Chuck gave the OK to certain Senators in competitive or vulnerable states to vote with the Rs for that very reason knowing he still had enough votes to accomplish what he wanted.
  16. He’s in until 2020. Doubt he gets re-elected either way. The situation that got him in was just the perfect storm, though he worked his ass off to get there. I believe his vote was largely symbolic, as this allows him to say he voted to keep one of his campaign promises - funding CHIP - even at the expense of the Dem immigration platform.
  17. Football Only Facility

When I was in k-12, I was one of those kids who was never very good in art class. Knowing that I was not gonna be an artist my parents stopped investing much in art supplies for me. Now replace me with JJ, art with building projects, my parents for donators and art supplies for cash. I seriously think if given 100 plans for a project, JJ would pick the one with sparkles on the cover because he likes sparkles. I get the feel that Greene is gonna understand the needs and value in doing things right for the University and the student athlete.
  18. I hope that Jones continues to vote like he wants to get re-elected in 2018. If he does, then he might get his wish!
  19. Ten Things You Must Do...

Gotcha. I myself would NEVER use "NEVER"...ever! 🤣
  20. Ten Things You Must Do...

My response was to the idiotic statement, "Gus will never be a successful college head coach". Gus has his team in the top half of the strongest conference in college football every year. That's by definition a successful head coach.
  21. FWIW Our newly elected Senator was one of the five yes votes among dems.
  22. #17 Auburn vs Georgia

Gonna be another tough one.
  23. Great start for Mr. Greene! Looking forward to seeing what the future holds for the Athletic Department
  24. Football Only Facility

Gus was told the same thing by JJ when he was first hired as HC
  1. Load more activity