Null

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Moore or Jones?

You folks go ahead and get all worked up over something that will barely change if at all.
  3. 2018 4* LB Quay Walker (Bama)

Want to provide or suggest a better time?
  4. 2018 4* Buck Richard Jibunor

You know are coaches are like BUT IT IS ALREADY THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER!!!!!
  5. BEAT BAMA

Gonna calm my nerves this week by watching the UGA game a few times. That will remind me what we could potentially look like against the turds. That will remind me to get my voice prepared to scream as loudly as I did for that game. It's going to be nuts and we CANNOT let off the noise. It really got in the dawgs heads and it can do that against the turds, too.
  6. Iron Bowl is gonna be so lit

Can't wait to see Barkley in the Tiger Walk. Should be a wild evening.
  7. Iron Bowl Kickoff Time Set

Why is the Bama LSU game always at night? Why can't they make IB prime time?
  8. Is the game at 2:30? Man I wish it was a night game.!! If they can make the Bama-LSU game prime time why not Iron Bowl?
  9. Today
  10. Iron Bowl is gonna be so lit

We got the Game Day circus headed to the Plains, so this, I guess, puts it over the top . . . right up there with the blessings of the Dalai Lama.
  11. Bammer Lookalikes!

12. Bammer Lookalikes!

13. Iron Bowl Kickoff Time Set

They are comin . . . and so are we! We Comin!
  14. Iron Bowl is gonna be so lit

Those "leadership reps" will come back and bite you every time!
  15. Auburn 42 La-Monroe 14 — Post Game Thread

If prefer Dean at nickel with his size(behind Dinson). To me, J. Davis is our best corner.
  16. Bammer Lookalikes!

17. Bammer Lookalikes!

18. Moore or Jones?

Anyone who can watch that and not be sickened maybe should have been aborted themselves
  19. Bammer Lookalikes!

20. Auburn 42 La-Monroe 14 — Post Game Thread

I think he perfect for that nickel position
  21. Bammer Lookalikes!

22. BEAT BAMA

23. A more comprehensive version that delves into the pattern of the Trumps laundering money: https://www.globalwitness.org/en/campaigns/corruption-and-money-laundering/narco-a-lago-panama/#chapter-0/section-0
  24. Bammer Lookalikes!

25. Bammer Lookalikes!

http://www.rolltide.com/roster.aspx?path=football For anyone wanting to join in.
  26. Iron Bowl is gonna be so lit

There can only be ONE "Champions of LIFE." So I think Bammer definitely is the underdog when it comes to Tennessee in that realm.
  1. Load more activity