Null

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. PowerOfDixieland

Baseball vs Ole Miss - SEC Tournament

That thing late last night was not the SEC's best look. 21 combined runs on 22 combined hits and 6 total errors (5 by Arkansas). USC used 5 total pitchers who threw a total of 197 pitches, and still struck out 11 Arkansas batters. 3 wild pitches, a passed ball and two hit batters. That game went close to four hours and ended at 1:30 this morning.
  3. kevon67

NFL - players will be fined for kneeling

Enjoy yourself Nola👍
  4. GiveEmElle

That’s five more than a couple. Before I teach you to flirt, we can work on basic math.
  5. AUld fAUx@

Greene VS Jacobs

Good questions about which I'm clueless.
  6. AUGoo

Desean Murray to transfer or go pro

Maybe WKU has the Master's program he is looking for?
  7. Love that we have the aggies......and good chance to advance. Meanwhile Arky wore out USCe last night....must be a pitcher's nightmare having to face that team....even in the big Met. Two good games in the evening..... . UF against Arky should be interesting.
  8. AU64

Greene VS Jacobs

Not that this has anything to do with OP since it occurred under the previous administration and as noted , AG inherited a solid academic support program. But....I'm curious how that stuff gets calculated considering how many transfers we've had in some of the sports that achieved perfect scores or high scores. Maybe we don't get dinged for people leaving a program for "cause". or perhaps it means they were "up to date" academically at the time they left?
  9. PowerOfDixieland

And then there are just good guys who are fun to listen to...Ben McDonald is as purple and gold as he can be but he's never been the least bit obnoxious to my ears.
  10. NolaAuTiger

For once, I constructed a thread that carried more than one page!! Hallelujah!!!
  11. NolaAuTiger

Couple things here: 1) I’ll be down around Albany for the next week, and I don’t mean the one one in Georgia 2) I’m going to play the course 3) Maybe Tiger will be home 4) Then I’m going to hop around the islands 5) And maybe play more golf 6) I don’t know what I’m saying 7) Lastly, you already know about the Fox News anchor
  12. aucanucktiger

RBU Auburn University

Collis absolutely punked a very good FSU in Tallahassee but theres barely even any internet info on him. I played w/ him in h.s. at Coffee in Florence - he had it all but yes, had trouble finding playing time because of our backfield talent depth. Curtis Kuykendall was our first world class rb and still holds our single game yards record (vs a not bad Miami team) but is frequently a victim of the "oh that was so long ago" (1930s) writers cramp. Article the other day quoted Noah cain saying one of the things he likes about Auburn is our having put more RB's (38) in the NFL than any other school. If correct, I didn't realize that.
  13. RunInRed

OT: SEC Country / Wolk

Yeah, although, dawgnation was always really just the online sports section of the AJC.
  14. RunInRed

May be worth reaching out an extending an "invitation" if not ... do you know him?
  15. GiveEmElle

Lesley Stahl, Trump, Putin, Surkov

Cognitive Dissonance?
  16. NorthGATiger

2019 3* DE/DT Jamond Gordon

After watching his video I sure hope we are not recruiting any OT's from Mississippi. I don't know if he was touched on 75% of those plays. I do like his athleticism for a big man.
  17. Announcers: You can always tell the top-level pros because they talk about the game in front of them. The lower the announcer is down the food chain, the more he/they talk about random stuff from years past. The real greenhorns ignore the game and carry on a conversation between themselves. Unfortunately, the SEC network has some greenhorns.
  18. Today
  19. Hi. I'm AUld fAUx@, and I'm an alcohol [hic], um, habituee.
  20. I've had a couple great wheat IPAs, although I can't remember what they were called or who made them. It's a very sensible blend, IMO, especially with the modern citrusy hops. Beautiful can!
  21. NorthGATiger

It has been awesome to visit that site and get info that is as up to date as allot of paid info. I hated to hear about this. There just isn't many free sites that cover Auburn like that group has done and not put a negative spin towards the school. I really appreciate what they have done and it will for sure be missed. I see they are keeping the Stank Mutt Nation thing going.
  22. Mikey

2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

Bring a gun. If I ever have another wedding I'll need to be shot. Now, I'm delighted with the wife that I have now but I can't imagine seeking a "next one". Concerning Britt, I have high hopes for him too but he hasn't accomplished much yet. We lose three seniors off that list, plus an unknown but certain to exist few will disappoint, transfer, get injured or what have you. We need to sign three quality LB's this year, and every year for that matter.
  23. AUld fAUx@

Greene VS Jacobs

Probably not the best posting location, but worthy of posting* “To have 14 teams achieve perfect APR scores is a tremendous accomplishment,” athletics director Allen Greene said. “Fielding nationally competitive programs while balancing the demands of Auburn University’s rigorous academics speaks to the extraordinary efforts of our student-athletes, coaches and academic support staff.” All is well for Auburn's APR scores at https://auburn.247sports.com/Article/All-is-well-for-Auburns-APR-scores-118471018 *All 19 of Auburn's programs passed muster. Mr. Greene has a strong foundation to work with.
  24. NorthGATiger

2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

This is so true and I hope it changes under T-Will. We will see. He said that Auburn is recruiting players that they plan on leaving in 3 years so that if you want kids that can step in and play then you have to recruit them every year. I read this as needing 3 studs every year. Some will fall to normal attrition. Some will have injuries, and some just won't translate to the college game as well for whatever reason. With the pounding they take and needing a two deep I think our roster looks like there is too many but in reality some have not seen the field much in 3-4 years. We have 2 guys in the LB room that have seen extensive playing time that we know can be counted on without injuries. We all hope that Britt and Wooten will be the next studs up and that McClain and Harris will push them and compete with them for playing time. Other than than that it is all hope. Like I said before, I think we need 3 and a minimum of 2 every year to keep the roster healthy and competitive. Those 2-3 don't need to be fall back guys and going forward I don't anticipate that they will be.
  25. GiveEmElle

@Proud Tiger This is why I said Trump supporters were appeased. Already we have a Trump supporter claiming NFL fines as a Trump victory.
  26. PowerOfDixieland

Our guy was dead to rights and he knew it before he even started the slide...at that point his only job is to break up the double play without hurting the catcher. In my (catcher's experienced) opinion Josh Anthony did it absolutely perfectly. He did not slide late, he did not slide with his feet up and he did not slide one inch outside the base path. The only way it could have been any cleaner would have been to not slide at all, and he's been taught correctly to finish the play so that wasn't an option. Last night after the LSU/UF game Kyle Peterson was commenting on some play (don't even remember what it was) and said something to the effect that the broadcast team has to make things seem more exciting/controversial than they really are, which is what they did on the Anthony slide in my opinion By the way, I really (really) like Peterson. Chris Burke on the other hand needs to learn how to stop running his mouth constantly. And if I hear him say "dudes" one more time I'm going to puke....
  27. GiveEmElle

Yeah, I don’t recall Kim Davis being fined for protesting at work. Wonder why? Oh yeah, she’s white.
  1. Load more activity