I'm sure this has all been hashed out in the previous 5 1/2 pages, but i'll give it a go:
1) Lack of improvement as a whole. Does the AU team that played 1/1/20 beat the AU team that played Oregon?
2) The offensive "tells": When our TB bunny hops, he's getting the ball 98% of the time. When 22 is in the game, he's being thrown to. When 8 goes in motion, it's a sweep. When Boobee is in the wildcat he's either faking to #8 to the right and then running right or giving to #8 running right. Fake Statue of Liberty going to the deep post.RUNNING UP THE MIDDLE ALL THE FREAKING TIME AFTER A 1ST DOWN. 3rd down one read throws to Seth. I give up....
3) Trick plays. Who the hell runs a dbl reverse pass on 3rd and 4 or 5 in the 1st half in a tied game (I believe at the time)? Who fakes a punt in the situation we did against Minnesota. Just sends an awful message to the team that you just can't line up and win your battle. Just weak.
4) We threw zero passes over the middle on 1/1/20. Our lone pass TD came on a scramble.
5) I'm so tired of 4-5 loss seasons and getting whipped by UGA and LSU all the freaking time. Beating the turds should not be the goal.
I'm so ready to move on from CGM. I cannot understand the support for him.