Verified Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

70 Sterling

About auburn41

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

372 profile views
  1. Do you realize how IRONIC this is coming from someone who posts constantly about RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA! I get such a kick out of you!
  2. auburn41

    Migrant Caravan Failing?

    Are you really advocating that non-citizens should be allowed to vote, or am I mis-understanding your comment?
  3. Well my comment was directed at people that actually break laws..........
  4. Absolutely STARTING AT THE TOP!!!!!!!!!! If the Special Counsel investigation (or any other investigation) proves that laws were broken by the President, he should be held accountable to the full extent of the law. Likewise, the DOJ, FBI and others, involved in the FISA process, that may have broken laws should be held accountable to the full extent! Since I want the law followed in every instance that makes me NON PARTISAN on that point, right?
  5. Who in the world is Ken Start??😂 The nut jobs no the right should be held accountable to the full extent of the law. I support that 100%
  6. I agree, there will always be wackos and I know we will never agree on this but what about Maxine "create a crowd and push back" Waters, Cory "go get in their face" Booker, Eric "when they go low, we kick them" Holder? Seems like the left is doing their share of feeding.
  7. Right, it's radical right wing terrorism just like when that right wing nut job brought a rifle to Congressional baseball practice....Oh wait....nevermind or when all of those Antifa right wing mobs stop traffic and harass drivers in big cities, or when all those right wing college students break windows and start fires on campus to protest the right of someone to speak.....oh wait... Maybe it's all those right wing idiots that protested the last election wearing pink hats...oh wait...... Maybe it is all the right wing members of the Senate that try to ruin a mans life for politics by bringing out in the public something that could have been investigated and dealt with in private all for political gain...oh seems to have back fired on them. Wow, I guess there aren't a lot of right wing terrorists running around. All the right wing nut jobs are at there places of employment making the greatest country in the world GREAT!! These bombs may very well turn out to be from a Right Wing Whacko, and if that is the case, they need to be punished to full extent of the law, but until we have more facts I'll reserve judgement.
  8. Seems to me I remember hearing that at 6:00 PM Eastern time on election day in November of 2016, 538 was still saying that Hillary had something like a 90% (this number is from my memory so I'm not saying it is exact) chance of winning. So was Nate Silver amplifying noise or signal in November of 2016? He may very well be right that it is about a 10% chance that the R's hold on to the house in this election. I guess we will just have to wait and see. I am not a gambling man, but if 2016's cycle was any indication, I would not put any money on any of them predicting correctly.
  9. I don’t take Vanity Fair seriously. Just like I don’t take CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC or FoxNews seiuosly. The Newspapers and magazines are worse. That link was one of literally hundreds that I could have used. If you think there is one bit of difference between Vanity Fair and the New York are sadly mistaken! They were all talking about a blue wave before the Kavanaugh hearing.
  10. I just googled "blue wave" and this is was my first click..... Just one short month ago everyone was saying a Blue Tsunami was coming. Not so much anymore.
  11. I have been hearing all along that the BLUEWAVE was coming. Since when did the Democrats always know this election would be close?? About 1:34 into the video:
  12. auburn41

    One Leaker Nailed

    BTW, I'm glad I was able to give you a little comedic relief, but I just have to tell you that I don't think I have ever used the word mirth of my own volition.😂
  13. auburn41

    One Leaker Nailed

    100% correct. People will go to jail over this (and they should).
  14. auburn41

    One Leaker Nailed

    Replace “fires” with “decided to part ways with him as a source.” Im on my phone so I just posted the link. I assume you can read the appropriate sentences. Of course the link is to an NBCNews article. If you claimed fake news, I wouldn’t really have a good comeback.
  15. auburn41

    One Leaker Nailed

    lol yes